chapter 9/ A date gone wrong

Okay so here is the chapter sorry for the long wait

please vote comment fan and share my book please

"Okay and there," Lucy said as she added the final touches to my makeup.

After returning from the mall Lucy set out to make me look perfect for the night out with Hunter which by the way I still don't know where we are going. And to tell you the truth it's starting to annoy the hell out of me.

"Thank you Lucy for this but why all the fanciness?" maybe now she will answer

"Nope my lips are sealed," spoke to soon.

"Uh, fine will have to find that out on my own. Won't I?"

"Ding, ding, ding we have a winner!"

"You know what just leave Lucy," I said as I pointed to the room door.

"Don't hate me I just don't want to get in trouble with Hunter that guy can really scare the shit out of me sometimes," she said with a chuckle.

I nodded and turned to face the mirror. I looked natural but pretty I got to give Lucy props for this? If it hadn't been for her I wouldn't know the difference between mascara and eyeliner. Slipping onto the beautiful knee high black dress and matching high heels I couldn't help and admire the lovely silky fabric.

After spinning for a couple of minutes a few glasses of wine I was ready for whatever Hunter had in mind. But he hadn't even came to change yet and I wasn't allowed to leave my room. But why?

My thoughts were interrupted by a knock on my room door. Opening the door I saw Jake waiting there. He smiled when he saw me and I smiled back.

"The car awaits Luna," he said.

I nodded and followed him down the stairs. Why didn't Hunter some for me why did he have to send his beta? I swear that man is more confusing than a fifteen year old girl trying to choose a theme for her sixteenth birthday party.

And as I walked out I saw why Hunter leaned on his beautiful back Ferrari withal tuxedo that fit  his nice and hot body perfectly. What can't I think of my mate that way?

I swear damn can we skip dinner and jump to desert. Like damn that boy is middy fine I swear! Okay Kristen calm your ass down.

I smiled and walked up to a now smirking Hunter.

"So can I know why all the fancy things?" he just shook his head and smirked.

Oh home I wish to wipe that smirk of his face and beat his ass down. How hard is it to tell the person what you gonna do. But I know he won't tell me and I want to know so I have to duck it up and fake a smile.

"Fine can we go now?"

"After you my lady," he said opening the door and letting out a chuckle.

I forced a smile and looked at him, "thank you Hunter," I said throw gritting teeth.

"You are so welcome love," humor clearly in his voice.

I nodded and entered the car.

For some odd reason Hunter didn't want me to know where we were going so he blindfolded me. And if you think I'm okay without then clearly you haven't paid much attention to the story.

Because I wasn't I am a curious person by nature putting a blindfold on me multiplies my curiosity and my annoyance. Something that Hunter knows, yet does on purpose. Like who does that? Oh I know who, Hunter!

"Okay we arrived," he said.

"Thank you now can I take of the blind fold?"

"Nope, I will lead you to The place"