Chapter 19 Never thought to see you again

What do you guy think of a sequel or should I not?

I woke up only to realize that I was still lying on the cell floor they had left me in earlier. Sighing I sat up straight and proceeded to make a plan. I need to save Lucy and myself from the rogues. Problem is that this place is very guarded by rouges.

I hadn't notice someone was saying my name until they yelled it with a deep raspy voice. I looked out the cell expecting to see the owner of the voice, but once again they said it. I turned around the voice was not coming from outside the cell but rather from inside. More specifically from the dark, far corner of the cell.

"Kristen, is that you?" The voice said.

The voice seemed so familiar as if I had grown up with it, but yet I can not trust my emotions.

"How do you know my name?" I asked now being able to see the silhouette of the owner of the voice.

"I understand if you don't know who I am," he sighed. "You were so young when it happened.”

"When what happened?" I asked

"When the rogues attacked," he said as he began to move closer to me.

A shiver ran up my body, my breath got caught in my throat, and tears threatened to make an appearance as the person walked out into the dim light.

"Dad?" I croaked, tears began to fall down my cheeks.

"My little girl come to me," he said with open arms, tears began to fall from his own eyes.

I ran to him and hugged him tight as I began to sob. He held me in his arms for what seemed like an eternity as I sobbed my heart out. I thought he had been killed. I thought I would never see him again, I thought I had lost everything.

As the tears came to a stop, I pulled away and took his appearance in. I raised my hands and traced his feature. His once tanned skin was now pale, and his raven black hair was almost entirely white.

These couple of years had aged him more than they should. His once strong and muscular stomach was now thin. He seemed tired and the light that his eyes once held was now long gone.

"I thought they had killed you," I said as tears threaten to once more appear.

"They took me hostage for all these years," he said

I needed to ask the question there is probably hope, maybe all is not lost yet, "and mom?"

He shook his head and looked down with a pained expression.

"They took her from us," he said as tears fell. "They made me watch as they killed her." Tears began to fall from his eyes and in a matter of seconds he began to sob.

There is no worse pain than to see your other half die, to be killed, and to not be able to save them from those who are causing the pain. I held my dad in my arms it was my turn to comfort him.

As he sobbed in my arms I let silent tears escape. Anger began to blaze in my very soul. My father who I always saw as big and strong. Who I had admired for his calm and collected ways was not broken in my arms sobbing like a child. The strong, hard headed man was long gone replaced with a broken man I no longer knew.

They took him away from me for so many years, they took my mother away from me forever, but worse than that they forced my father to see how they killed his mate, his other half, and that is unforgivable. They will pay every last one of them. I will have them begging on their knees for mercy, but mercy they will not have.

My father stopped crying and looked me in the eyes, "it hurts," he whispered.

"I know," I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"I will make them pay, every last one will feel my wrath."

He looked at me with so much sadness in his eyes, and nodded his head. I know he wanted them to feel what he felt, what we all felt.

"Why did they keep you alive?"

He looked at me and sighed, "after they killed your mom they had planned to kill me too, but they decided that it would be best to keep me alive so when they found out which one of the two of you, you or your brother had inherited the white wolf. They would use me as their ticket to power," his jaw clenched, “they disgust me,” he whispered angrily.

Those assholes kept me alive all these years and abused him for what, for power, to get their own way. They think that I will do what they wish. Well they got another thing coming to them.

They messed with the wrong person, they messed with the white wolf, and let just say my wolf is not out to hurt, it's out for blood. When I'm done with them their blood will stain the ground, and the sound of their screams will die out.

Hunter

"Any luck?" I asked Roy as he came back from tracking.

He shook his head and sat down, "she must have hid her scent. She could be anywhere by now."

I growled and flung my cup to the wall making it break into a million pieces, and fall to the floor.

"We need to keep looking, she's out there, and I won't stop till we find her!"

Roy jumped up, "You think I don't know that? You think I don't worry for her? I'm afraid that something could happen, or has already happened to her!" He yelled back.

I calmed down Roy felt what I felt after all he was her first mate, but it didn't stop the anger and the pain I felt. I can't lose her I almost lost her once I can't feel that pain again. I can't pass through the same pain all over again.

"We'll keep looking, we'll find her, okay?" Roy said as he stood up and touched my shoulder.

I nodded and and watched him leave. All I have to say is when we find Kristen I'm going to lock her in her room, and if I have to put silver barriers around her Windows I will. That girl is going nowhere when she comes back. I will be on her back twenty-four/seven of the time.

I sighed and walked out to meet my team, so we could begin the look out for Kristen. I just hope she is okay. I signalled the team and we began to head into the forest. I just hope it's not too late to save her.

Hello my little marshmallows

So I'm sorry I've not updated for a while. I've had writers block and I'm stressed out because of school but here it it. I hope you liked it.

*Important would a sequel sound good or nah???????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please

Like

Comment

Fan

And share