Hello

Hello my Wolves ✋

It's been so long since the last time we spoke. 😭

How are all of you doing today?

Hopefully you're doing fine.

A lot of you might know what I'm doing here and others might now.

Well let me explain why I'm back here.

It's to talk about weither there will be a sequal or not.

And so the time has come for me to answer this.

Drumrole please*sounds of drums in the distance*

The

Answer

Is

Wait

For

It

Yes!!!!!!!!

You did not read it wrong. I will write a sequel in honor of all my beautiful readers and all their support.

100K reads

Wow I never thought I would see that number next to any of my books. Thank you all for such an amazing support.

Well here is the summary of the sequel to come:

Five years have passed after the rogues attack. Life at the pack house is as perfect as it can get. But like it is said all good things must come to an end. When a new threat arises it is up to Kristen to once again fight for what is right. Alliances will be formed, trusts will be broken and decisions Will have to be made. Everything counts now and any wrong move can cause the lives of many innocent souls.

Her painful decision

Sequel to: His painful rejection

*****Quick favor what would be some things you would love to see in the sequel?

What questions do you wish to be answered?*****

I will try to update this month or next month because I am currently working on another book right now.

Well until the next my wolves