Chapter 23 before the chaos

Rick and I walked quietly to where we would meet the rest. By the time won got there everyone was already set to go attack. The feeling I had before of respecting the alphas was gone and now the only feeling that lingered was the feeling of discussed.

My son came up to me and hugged me but I felt repulsed. Everything that Rick told me kept playing in my head. It felt as if a scratched record had been set in my mind.

Dan pulled away and his smile vanished concern replaced it, "Are you okay dad?" He asked.

I shook my head indicating that I wasn't okay.

"Can I help you in something or is anything bugging you?" He asked.

"I need to talk to you and both alphas for a brief moment," I said with a serious tone.

Dan just nodded and went to fetch the alphas. I was leaning on a tree when they came. Standing up straight I nodded at them.

"Can we help you sir?" They both asked.

"I want you three to explain what the hell has happened since I have been gone"

They looked at each other not understanding what I had meant.

"What do you mean," Roy asked.

"You all know what I mean and before you begin to tell me fake things I want to let you all know that I am up to date on all the crap my daughter has been through with all of you," I hissed. "I never expected a mate to treat his mate so poorly even less an alpha," I spat.

"Mr. Richard let me explain..."

"Save it," I yelled and turned to my son. "And you how could you treat your sister that way? You of all people. If your mother was here she would be disappointed in you." Dan looked down with regret clear in his mind and heart.

"I have not done anything wrong sir," Hunter said as he took a step back and raised his arms up in surrender.

If I wasn't mad I would laugh at his stupid expression, "and you!" I barked and pointed a finger at him. "You played with her heart and hooked up with a slut."

He looked down not meeting my gaze, knowing I was right.

"I never expected this to happen. I never thought a mate would bring pain to his other half, or that a brother would harm his own blood," I laughed dryly. "But yet the world never seems to stop surprising me," I said as the bitterness of the words were heard perfectly.

"Sir it was a mistake," Roy said as he tried to clear his name. "I was young and foolish. I regret what I have done."

I shook my head and rose my hand up to silence him, "no matter what moment in your life you're in you will never and I mean ever take it out on your mate," I spat.

"I understand sir," he said as he followed the same movements that the others had done before him.

"I want to make this clear," I said as I took a step closer to them. "When we save my daughter from the claws of my brother and his allies you will not treat her bad. You will not disrespect her and you will not blame her for something that she had no say in." I took a step closer and looked into their fear full eyes, "because the next time any of you decide to hurt my little girl I will rip you eyes off, open your throat, shove them in it, cut your balls off and shove them down your throat very slowly so you can see how far they go. Do I make myself clear!" I hissed.

All three gulped and nodded.

"Good," I said as I began to head to the large group once more. "That will be all boys." I said with a grin.