Chapter 5 who said girls aren't strong!

Only my pack knows how my wolf is so this will be fun for me. I walk in back of a tree and strip down I don't want to ruin that outfit it's really cute after all. I shift into my beautiful wolf and come out.

I can't help but give of a grin when all eyes are in me and they have a look of awe. Roy especially is surprised to see me I wonder if they thought I would have a weak wolf just because they called me an omega. Well in that case big mistake.

Roy shifted into an all black wolf and got into a fighting stand. Knowing him he will attack first so I waited. And with that thought he ran to me with all his speed but I moved to the side causing him to hit a tree and make it fall.

He stood up and shocked his head a little and ran to me again and I did the same he came crashing to a tree again. We repeated that about four more times which was hilarious for me. I could tell he was dizzy now from all the times his head hit the trees.

So I took it to my advantage I ran to him and bit his hind leg making him yelp in pain. He turned to me anger very noticeable in his eyes. I gave him a wolfy grin making him get even more angry at me.

He ran and I knew he was going for my neck so I ducked down making him jump over me. I rolled on my back and bit his side keeping my jaw closed and not letting him go. He was whimpering as I tasted the disgusting metallic taste of blood.

I let him go and moved away I was hoping he would submit but he didn't he ran again to me trying to attack. I was fighting against Luna for control she wanted to end this but knowing her she might end up killing him that would cause a war between our packs. Hunter can be the alpha of the strongest pack in American but Roy is the alpha of the second strongest pack. We have strength but they have skills.

So I calmed her down and focused on the task before me. Roy ran to me and hit my side damn you Luna for distracting me. But I could argue with her right now. I bit his front paw as he tried to strike me with it.

He has to give up he has his hind leg and front paw in pain it would be to much pain to fight pack. But he didn't stop he circled around me and once in awhile he would snap at me. He was just trying to play with my mind so when he snapped again I bit down on his snout he whimpered as I held it down.

The metallic taste filled my mouth but I wasn't letting go yet. Roy tried to pull away from my hold but doesn't he know if he tries to pull away it would only make me keep a stronger grip and keep him in pain longer.

I pinned him down my paw in his throat. I don't know why but the anger I still had I bit down in his neck not hard enough to kill him but enough to make him to weak as he laid there whimpering because of his injuries I went to shift and change into my clothes.

"Shift!" I ordered him.

He looked at me his eyes full of sadness, anger but most of all with love. Why was he looking at me like that he said himself and I quote "I would never want a thing like you."

He shifted and my brother his beta came and handed him a pair of shorts. I wanted to run to my brother and hug him, but what he did to me all those years came back to me, so I held back.

"You showed me I was wrong," Roy said with a grin.

"I told you I am strong don't forget that," I said with a grin walking up to a grinning Hunter.

"Nice job, babe," he wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a soft kiss.

"Learned from the best," I said with a grin.

"Of course Me!" I heard Hunter, Jace, Jake, Bruce and Mike say in union. I just gave a chuckle at their childish ways.

"You got lucky with this one Hunter," Roy said but the bitterness in his voice was clearly heard.