Chapter 21 Rescue plan

Beta Richard Matthews (Kristen's father)

Even after all these years I still could remember the way to the pack house. I know I have to get there fast in order to save my daughter from those rogues. Lucy was behind me from the looks of it she might collapse at any moment which worries me. I don't have the strength to carry her.

My brother and Steven made sure to keep me weak all these years not to the point of starvation or death, but enough to keep me from trying to escape.
A few minutes later I could feel the all too familiar pull of the pack link and I knew I was getting close. A minute later I had stepped over the pack border and had entered my old home.

As we walked into the clearing a young man was running to us. He passed me and went and hugged Lucy I guess he is her mate. He engulfed her with hugs and kisses. I turned to look at the pack house once more and another young man ran up to us. He stared at me with a confused expression, but soon his expression turned to joy mixed with sadness.

"Dad?"

"Dan is that you?" I asked

He nodded and pulled me in for a hug. He began to cry as I held on to him.

"Dan I know this is a shocking moment for the both of us, but we can deal with this later. I have to talk to the alpha right now," he nodded and pulled away.

"I'll take you to him," he said. I nodded and followed him.

He knocked at the alphas door and a voice that I wasn't familiar with answered. When I stepped in the alpha that was in the position at the time I was beta wasn't there anymore.

"Excuse me where is alpha Weston?"

"I am alpha Weston"

"Oh I see... you must be his son?"

"Yes. Is there something that you need?" He asked.

"Yes. I am Richard Matthews, the old beta of this pack.."

"Wait. You're Beta Matthews? I...I thought you were dead"

"Well as you can see I'm not, but I'll explain later now we have to go save my daughter"

He stood up quickly and seemed alert, "you know where Kristen is?"

"Yes. Lucy and I we're able to escape, but Kristen stayed back making sure we could escape. I know they got her before she could make a run for it"

"Please tell me where she is...I..." a knock at the door stopped him. "Come in."

"Roy, Lucy's back she came with.." the young man turned to look at me.

"Hunter this is beta Matthews. He is Kristen's father"

Hunter turned to look at me, "It's nice to meet you I am alpha Collins"

"It's nice to meet you alpha"

"Mr. Matthews what news do you have to tell us?" Alpha Weston asked.

"I know where they have Kristen," I watched as both the alphas stood straight and walked closer to me.

"where is she?" They both asked.

"I can take you there, but...."

"We have to go now," alpha Weston said.

"Yes but won't it be guarded," alpha Collins asked.

They both turned to me, "Is it?" they asked.

I nodded, "it's full of rogues if we go in without a plan we'll surely get defeated."

Alpha Weston ran his hand through his hair and paced back and forward, "What should we do then?"