Chapter 25 blood spilled

First of I'm actually going to go back and revisit some of the comments and answer some. So if you would like me to answer any comment or send me a message. Love ya ❤

As I burst through the metal doors I had only one thing on my mind...Revenge. Revenge for taking my mother when I was so young, Revenge for being the cause of my unhappiness all these years and now revenge for taking one of my mates away.

My wolf howled in pain as it felt the loss of one of its soul mates. Yet tears did not want to fall the only thing I want to see spilling to the ground is Steven's blood. I want to see him gasp for air and plead for mercy the mercy he never showed to my mother. The mercy his rogues never showed to Roy or to my father.

Following the foul smell that I had came a custom to I was led to a room at the top floor. I'm sure Steven was there since the smell hit me the strongest. The pathetic excuse for a human begin was probably up here hiding from the fight down stairs. After all a chicken with always be a chicken, am I right? Of course I'm right. Taking a deep breath I kicked the door down. Only to see Steven salute me with a grin on his face and watch him jump out the second story window. I looked at the window with rage. This man still has the decency to smile, knowing that he has murdered so many innocent souls.

I jumped out the window following him. The idiot took a car rather than turn into his wolf form. A wolf can always outrun a car this man has a death wish. I knew that he was heading to the main highway. He must driving deeper into the forest will only make it difficult to advance. With all the fallen tree branches and what not.  So I planned to stop him before he entered. I didn't want humans to see what I was going to do. No this...this is between us and only us. Some unfinished business you make call it.

Running at full speed I passed the car and stopped a few yards away. Seeing his car come towards me I jumped on the hood. His look of utter fear pleased me. Grabbing the side of the door I ripped it from its hinges sending it flying. Grabbing him from the collar I pulled him out of the car sending him crashing to the ground at a high speed. He rolled until he hit a tree making him groan in pain.  

I Jumped of the car right before it hit a tree. I walked to him as he tried to stand up. Extending my claws I dragged them painfully against his back. His cry of agony only made me want to do it once more... so I did.

"Please stop," he cried as he tried to stand up.

"Please?" I asked with a chuckle.

"Yes please," he begged as tears began to fall down his cheeks. Look that this thing has feelings shocker, not.

"You...did...not...stop...when...my...mother...asked...for...you...to...stop," I kicked him after every pause.

"I'm sorry," he said in agony. "Please...stop," he gasped.

This caused me to boil with anger. Why should I forgive him for what he did. He the one and only cause of my pain. The cause of the torture. The cause of the never ending suffering.

You should, you are not like him my good side said.

Why should you let him free if he caused so much pain not just for you but for your father the Bad side whispered in my ear. And it was right why should I show pity if it was never shown to me from him. But if I did this I wouldn't be better than him. In fact I would be just like him.

A Memory of years ago came to me.

"Stop please," I begged Roy and the others. They only laughed and pointed at me.

"Shut up you runt,” he spat.

"What's going on here," Dan yelled
He is finally going to stop them. He's going to save me from my bullies. Or that's what I wanted to happen. More like something that I would dream of all the time.