Chapter 2 A new pack

Kristen

I stretched feeling more relaxed than I've ever been. The light of the sun sipped through the window. I stopped fear freezing me in place. Wait the light? I stood up in terror I woke up late I will get beaten up for this. I can already imagine the brutal punishment they'll give me. I can already feel their fists and kicks. I can hear their many voices screaming at me. My body shook with fear while my heart dropped to my stomach.

I tried to plan what to say, but my thoughts were interrupted as I looked around the room. This wasn't my room. It wasn't that small janitor closet size room that I had grown a custom to by now. What was I doing here? Where am I?

The memories of what happen yesterday came back to me. I have a new pack, a new alpha, and a new life.

"I have a new pack!" I said out loud. A smile spread over my face. I have to get used to this all, the new pack, the house/palace. I want to explore this magnificent place and get to know the people. I wonder if they are as nice as the beta.

I looked around the room seeing how everything is fixed I loved the walk in closet it was maybe one fourth full considering they didn't know my size yet. There was pink dresses, floral printed skirts, flats and cute little bows before I would have loved to dress like that, but now I want to be different. I don't want to seem weak I want to be seen as strong. No more would I let myself be stomped on by those who believe that they were superior.

The little nice clothes that I had were like that, but the only time I got to wear it was when the alpha and the luna came to visit they never hit me like the rest of the pack did, in fact they didn't know the pack treated me like that. I couldn't tell them for fear that I would receive a worse punishment later when they left.

But now I don't want to remember all those sad and horrible days I don't want to dress like that anymore. I want to dress different not so girly or like a shy innocent girl. Hey, a new life means a new sense of style don't you think?

I choose black jeans and a white top with my undergarments put them on the bed and wanted to take a shower. I have no idea how they had my things but they had my exact strawberry shampoo and berry body wash. I jumped in the bath and relaxed this was better than anything I could ever hope for.

After laying in there until my skin got all wrinkled I got out and changed I wanted to explore more of this magnificent house. I went down the stairs to the main floor of the house and the first place I found was the kitchen.

But what I didn't understand was why there was no omegas making breakfast for the pack. Or was I the only omega in this pack too? Well if I am, or am not I will at least do something nice for this pack they did let me in after all.

So I went and got the pancake batter ready and the bacon twenty minutes later I heard footsteps coming they must have smelled the bacon after all.

"What's cooking.. wait who are you?" somebody asked me.

I turned to see a cute guy maybe 6'1, with dark brown hair, a little damp probably from his shower, and he looked at me with those blue eyes with interest.

"I'm Kristen," I said extending my hand out to him.

"Bruce third in command," he said shaking my hand.

"Nice to meet you Bruce want some food?"

"Sure what do you have?"

"bacon, pancakes, and eggs"

" I'll have a little of each," he said with a grin.

"What do you mean a little when werewolves say a little it means a lot?"