Epilogue

I stood alone looking at the gravestones we had put up for our fallen friends and families. Cloud were beginning to form in the morning sky. The dark colors indicated they were heavy with rain. I had to leave soon yet I didn't want to. I knew if I did it meant I would be saying goodbye forever. And I wasn't ready to wish them farewell.

"Hey," Hunter said as he walked towards me.

"Hey," I said back and turned to look at the grave of my mother.

"Lucy is fine the pack doctor released her today," he said as he wrapped his arms around my waist and nuzzled his nose into my hair and inhaled my scent.

I nodded, "I'm sure that Jace is happy," I said

"Yeah he is turns out Lucy was a month and a half pregnant she'll be due in less than three months," Hunter said.

"Sounds nice," I said as I kept my eyes on my mother's grave.

Elizabeth Matthews
1976-2008
Loving mother and wife
May she rest in peace

"You miss her don't you," Hunter asked as he stared at my mother's grave.

I nodded, "more than anything," I whispered.

"She'll always be right here," he said pointed at my heart. "Each one of them will always be in our hearts."

I nodded,"I know," I said with a sad smile.

Hunter looked up at the sky, "it's time to go," he said as he took hold of my hand.

"I'll catch up to you I have something to do," I said.

Hunter nodded, "I'll be in the car waiting for you," he said.

"Okay," I said.

I watched him walk away and enter the car. I walked to the small meadow near the waterfall and picked out a handful of flowers. Walking back I placed one in each grave.

Stopping at my mother's I grabbed a dozen of the lilies she loved so much and placed them on top of her grave.

"Bye mom," I whispered.

I walked to the last grave and read what had been written.

Roy Weston
1996-2015
Beloved son, alpha and mate
R.I.P

I placed the remaining flowers on his grave.

"You were a good mate Roy. You made some bad decisions. But I forgive you and I will always love you," I said with a sad smile. "You'll always have a part of my heart," I whispered as I stood up.

I walked to the car and took a final look at the graves as the cold rain began to fall. A tear escaped and I whipped it away.

"May you all rest in peace," I said. Even if they couldn't hear me anymore. I wanted to think that they did that they were all there waving goodbye.

I opened the car door and went in.

"Are you okay?" Hunter asked.

"Yeah. I'm fine," I said as I blew my nose.

"Are you sure," he asked again.

"Maybe not right now but one day I will be," I said. "Maybe one day," I whispered.

"You can always count on me okay?" He asked with a sad smile and he took my small hand in his big am one.

"Yeah. I know I can always count on you," I said with a small smile. "Take me home," I said looking into his eyes.

He nodded and started the car. Neither one said a word as the car began to move away from the cemetery. I looked thru the rear-view mirror watching the graves disappear one by one as we drove away. And I can swear I saw them all waving goodbye for the last time.

The story has come to an end. I hope you Guys have liked it.

This is long overdue. I want to thank yourssincelarry for the beautiful book cover. Thank you for taking your time to do a beautiful book cover for my book.

Tell me what you think.

I want to thank you all for all these fun moments and the nice comments you have left.

For the laughs and tears shared. And for always making my day.

Thank you all so much.

If I do decide to write the sequel I'll either post something here or on my profile.

I will start a new story or stories soon one will be called I'm not your possession.

Please comment

Vote

Fan

And share

Until the next my lovelies ❤