Chapter 8 So what now?

I'm running, my heart is racing I know if I stop now they will catch me. I keep running. I know The moment I decided to look back was a mistake I trip and fall in those few seconds they have caught up to me. They surround me, I can't leave there is no escape.

I could only wait for my fate. My uncle walks up to me and looks me straight in the eyes. He smiles and hold up a head for me to see it’s....Hunter's head. I need to scream but I can't it's all too horrible. The pain in my heart increases what else can I do.

They laugh, they laugh at me. They laugh at how pathetic I am. I look at that moment I can't do anything about it. Tears begin to rush down I can't stop them from coming they just do.

"Please why are you doing this?" I ask between sobs.

"For fun," is his quick reply. He takes out a dagger the tip is covered of liquid silver. I move back trying to get away. They hold me down, I'm too weak to fight back. Trevor jumps at me, and stabs me. The pain increases after every stab. I hold in the scream that threatens to come out.

He leaves the dagger there and he does something that makes me scream he steps on the dagger pushing it so far in that I doubt it will be able to come out.

I keep screaming. Someone shakes me, they are screaming at me.

"Kristen wake up!" Hunter yells.

I wake up quickly checking my stomach to see if the mark of the dagger was left but it was all a dream, all in my head. I turn to look at Hunter his heads where it's supposed to be. I take deep breaths trying to call my racing heart.

I haven't had a nightmare in so long but why now? Why a nightmare like this one? Shaking my head I get up The images still play in my head the pain was so real the fear the nervousness was all so real it felt like it had happened. A small pain in my abdomen reminds me of the pain I felt in the dream how the dagger cut through my skin and vital organs.

Can that happen? Question is will it happen? I'm scared it will usually about thirty percent of the time my dreams become real something that is a gift and a curse at the same time. But there is always double meanings to dreams they won't always mean the exact same thing I saw in them.

I turn and see that Hunter stares at me worried. I must have scared the shit out of him as I screamed and kicked in my sleep. He doesn't have to put up with this but he does.

"Are you okay,"  he stands up. "You scared me a little."

"No I'm fine just a bad dream that's all,” I said not really meeting his gaze.

"Look at me babe," he pushed my face up to look at him. "I will never let you get hurt."

"I know you won't," I said with a sad smile.

I'm not worried about myself but I'm more worried about him usually when I have a dream it means something and dreaming that dream scared me a little. I don't know what I would do if I lost Hunter he is my  everything.

Just thinking about losing him made me remember that horrible pain in my heart I felt in that dream. Made me remember how Trevor held up his head for me to see causing me to shiver and feel uncomfortable.

"Let's go down we have a lot to do today," he got up and pulled me up with him.

When we got downstairs my pack and my old pack gave me sympathetic looks which I didn't need. But being future luna I had to smile and nod at them.

"Are you okay," Roy asked as he walked up to us.

"Yeah just a bad morning," I smiled.

"Well we decided to cancel the training for today so you could clear your head and rest for a while," Roy said with a smile.

"Thanks"

I turned to Hunter who had a big goofy grin on his face. Oh ohh that smile means something he has something planned for today. I glared him and expecting him to tell me what he has in mind. But he just shook his head and put a finger to his mouth as if saying it was a secret.

I gave him a pout which made him laugh and made him pinch my cheeks which I slapped his hands away earnings  a few giggles from both packs I totally forgot they were there.

"So where are we going?" I asked curiously.

"Sorry it’s a secret," Hunter said with a chuckle.

"Why!" I whined.

"Nope. Its for me to know and for you to find out," he said as he tapped the tip of my nose.

I glared at him as he walked away. I turned and saw Lucy waiting for me walking up to her I saw she had her car keys and her purse.

"Why all dressed up?" I asked.

"Well we are going shopping," she spoke cheerfully.

"Oh no, no,no, no I am not going shopping. I wish to feel my legs thank you very much, and why get more clothes if you have more clothes than both packs put together," I said.

I am not kidding this girl has way to much clothes she brought ten luggage bags with her and that's only a quarter of her closet. I only brought four and that's all my clothes and shoes with me.

I glared at her and she glared back we stood there for a few minutes but I know she doesn't take no for an answer. So stomping my foot and letting out a huff I stormed to my room.

I stripped down to nothing and began to head to the bathroom. I hadn't noticed someone in the room till I heard a small growl. I turned to see Roy laying on the bed looking at me with lust.

I gave him a questionable look to why he looked at me that way until I felt a small breeze looking down I saw myself naked.

I squeaked and ran and got a towel quickly. Wrapping it around myself I turned to glare at him.

"What do you want?" I hissed.

"Well I came to just speak to you but I rather choose that," he pointed at my now covered body. " then what I came here for," he said with a chuckle as my cheeks turned a deep red.

"Get out!" I yelled at him making him wince I used my alpha tone on him.

"Fine," he said as he walked out. "Oh and by the way you got a nice booty."

The nerves of that guy I swear I shuffled to the shower took a quick shower and dressed quickly. Lucy hates it when I take my time. Funny that I can't get mad at her if she takes her sweet ass time but who am I to judge.

Dragging my feet down the stairs I saw Lucy to busy locking lips with her Jace. Maybe I could get away with not going and use this as an excuse.

I began to tiptoe out almost out the door when someone pulled my collar. Turning to see who was the smart guy who did it I saw it was Lucy.

And well she didn't seem to happy about me sneaking out.

"Hey Lucy I was just going to wait outside for you," I tried to sound believable but I think she caught the small stutter in my voice.

She raised her eyebrows at me and I know she didn't buy it so sighing I walked to her car and waited for her to open it. Getting in I decided to look out the window as we drove to the mall.

"You don't know why we are going shopping do you?" Lucy said.

"No do you know," this caught my attention and I turned to look at her.

"The only thing I can say is that it's something special planned between you and Hunter," she said with a grin.

I wonder what it is when Hunter has something big planned it's because he has something big to say.

I just sighed and looked out the window this sure will be a long two hours.

Sorry for it being too short and boring this was just a filler chapter the next will be better I promise.

Comment, vote, and or fan about my book please.

Oh and thank you all 200 reads in this book I literally cried of joy I always thought I would get maybe 50 but thank you all so much.

please keep reading and it would sure make my day if u comment on my book.