Chapter 17 A little problem

Here's the new chapter! I hope you guys like it.

I love all the comments and the votes

and I'm sorry for any mistakes it's not yet edited.

Our small quiet moment was interrupted by an out of breath Jake barging through the door.

Both Hunter and I looked up at him. He held up his index finger asking for a second so he could catch his breath.

"What's wrong Jake?" I asked.

"There...is...a...rogue...attack," he said in between gasps of air.

Both Hunter and I shot up and ran out the room. Jake ran behind us, for a werewolf he is sure out of shape.

We passed by some pack members who were running inside to take cover from the attack. Jace was already outside with Roy and some of the pack warriors.

I ran quickly to help those who needed it. A wolf came at me by surprise knocking me of my feet. My side hit the trunk of a tree knocking the wind out of me. The wolf began to stride towards me.

I stood up and shifted into my wolf. The wolf took a step back and I couldn't help the wolfy grin that appeared as I saw the fear cross its eyes.

It launched at me and I easily avoided its attack rolling on my back I bit its stomach earning a small yelp from the wolf.

It turned towards me with fire in its eyes, clawing at me as I got near once more. Jumping on its back I bit down. The wolf howled in pain, and fell on its back squishing me and making me lose my hold.

The wolf took advantage that I was down and bit my paw. I yelped as I felt the pain shoot through me. I kicked it of off me and went for the kill. Biting down on its neck ending its life.  

I began to help once more. As I was getting ready to fight another rouge it stopped and turned to the woods. I watched as it left and so did the rest of the rogues.

Everyone stood there not understanding what had just happened. I turned to see Roy and some of the warriors carrying a rogue who was struggling to get out of there hold. I followed them to where we had the cells.

The rouge stared at us and didn't move. Both Roy and Hunter left with the pack doctor to help the pack. I was left with Jake and the rouge. Jake stood up quickly and I turned to look at him.

"Sorry I have to go help Jace," he said as he began to head up the stairs.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Oh you know the usual, he's all worried about Lucy"

"Oh. She's probably helping the pack members. I don't know why he worries so much," I said.

He nodded and looked at me once more, "yeah but you know how he always worries."

I nodded and watched as he left.

I turned to the rouge once more. Amusement danced in his eyes like if a joke had been told and only he knew what the inside joke was about.

"Why so happy?" I asked.

"They won't find her," the rouge said with a smile.

"They won't find who exactly?" I asked.

"The girl the beta was talking about," he grinned at me.

I sat back and thought of what he said as the realisation sipped in I jumped up from my seat. I reached out and grabbed onto his shirt collar.

"Where is she? Where did they take her?" I hissed.

"Like I would tell you," he laughed.

I threw him to the wall as I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.