50

One month later

Jimins pov

I walk into the kitchen to get a drink and see mary in the reflection on the stove. I sigh "I'm not in the mood for your bullsh-"

"hello little brother~"

I turn around and see aamon stood there smirking. I sigh "hello aamon..why are you back" he smirks "I deserve to meet my neices" I glare at him "you have no relation to my children" he licks his lips "are you sure they're yours? That little boyfriend of yours might have cheated on you~"

Speaking on the devil. Jungkook walks into the kitchen shoving aamon out the way "OUT THE WAY I NEED BOYFRIEND CUDDLES!" he walks to me and wraps his arms around my neck, I chuckle and put my hands on his waist "you alright?"

He shakes his head "um no I'm not...its been over two hours since you last hugged me and I was dying" he nuzzles his head in the crook of my neck. I laugh a little "you're so dramatic" he steps back and looks at aamon "uh oh bitch alert"

I tilt my head "what?" he looks at me "have you got my bitch repellant?" I raise an eyebrow, aamon smirks "hello jungkoo-"
Jungkook holds his hand up to him "shhhhhhhhhhh" aamons eyes widen

Jungkook then walks to the twins and picks them up. He then passes aera to me, he then walks to aamon and turns jiya to him, he raises an eyebrow "it's...not a demon" jungkook nods "she's also a puking machine"

Aamon gasps when jiya throws up on him

Jungkook then walks to me and cleans jiya up, aamon growls "you will pay for that!" jungkook rolls his eyes "oh stop being so dramatic, it's only milk...its not actual puke...fucking dumbass" I chuckle

Jungkook then walks and lays the twins in a small crib in the lounge. He then walks back to me and looks at aamon "why are you still here? I'll get my bitch repellant" he crosses his arms "you were meant to be mine"

Jungkook groans "ughhhhhhh this is getting annoying now..." he walks to aamon and grabs the collar of his shirt. I step forward just in case aamon trys anything

Jungkook smiles innocently "I don't belong to anyone, so if you continue to say I'm yours I will personally-" aamon winces loudly when jungkook kicks him in the dick and then giggles "I'll do worse that that, okay?" he then shoves aamon backwards

Jungkook then walks to me and kisses my cheek. Aamon glares at me "you're dead jimin!!" he goes to attack me but falls backwards when a white feather hits him in the chest

Jungkook stretches his arms and gasps when aamon falls onto the ground also making a mirror fall.
Jungkook pouts "MY MIRROR!" he steps over aamon who was on the kitchen floor bleeding and walks to the smashed mirror

I stare at aamon..

Should I help him???....

I walk to him and then jiya starts to cry, I step over him and walk to the girls. I gasp seeing aera on the wall" young lady!" I walk to her and grab her off the wall putting her back down in her crib which stops jiya crying. I kiss their heads "my beautiful girls"

I walk back into the kitchen and don't see aamon anymore. I look at jungkook who was smirking while fixing the mirror "where did aamon go?" he looks at me and smiles innocently "he was never here....youre going crazy hyungie"

He puts the mirror back on the wall and then walks into the lounge.
I stare at the ground "but...he was...i saw him" I see mary in the reflection "your boyfriend is a fucking psycho" I nod "yeah did you not get that when he first walked into this house?"

She laughs "that's true....no normal person would live here with you" I glare at her "oh fuck off you fucking bitch" I walk Into the lounge and huff "maybe I am just going crazy...."

Jungkook nods "yeah., you've been spending too much time with tae" my eyss widen "no, I've been spending to much time with you...you're a crazy bitch" he smirks "and I'm proud of it~"

I roll my eyes "you woke me up once dancing like this" he looks at me and laughs when I start to dance stupidly

I stop and cross my arms "that's how you woke me up once...youre crazy" he shakes his head "um no?.... I'm a crackhead... There's a difference"

I shake my head "no baby...you're crazy, you fell in love with a demon" he nods "you got me there..." I roll my eyes and then sit on the couch next to him. He gasps "oh! When were you gonna tell me you got tentacles?! Those are freaky"

I huff "I was never gonna tell you because you're a kinky fuck" he laughs "you could star in a tencacle porn" I lean back and shake my head "this is why I was never gonna tell you" he laughs more

I question what goes on in his mind sometimes...
I hope the girls don't turn out as crazy as him

I love him....but...he's a fucking lunatic at times..