37

A few days later
Jimins pov

I walk into the lounge to see jungkook sat upside down on the couch mumbling. I sigh....Aish....this kid is gonna be the death of me one day

"Baby?"

He nods "jimin........can you cry underwater?" My eyes widen and I freeze in my place "wait.....hold on....that's a good question...." He nods "jimin......If money is the root of all evil....why do they ask for it at church?"

I look at him shocked "that's a good question..." I sit down on the couch next to him and he just continues staring at the wall "what does water taste like" I look at him "baby.....stop" he looks at me "why don't snakes have arms?"

I groan "okay okay okay! No more questions!" I sit him up and he straddles my lap "sorry....I guess I was just too bored" I nod "I see....you alright?" He nods "yep! Never better!" He kisses my cheek.

I huff "I need to excersise baby....want to do it with me?" He Huff's "fine"
We both walk to the gym room.i smile "first!....what are you doing?" He sits on the ground and yawns "I did my exercise....I walked up the stairs and into this room"

I stare at him and huff "Aish....get up" he stands up and we then both exercise on the machines and then do some squats together, jungkook giggles "ah so this is how you got that amazing jibooty of yours" I roll my eyes "focus on the squats or I'll make you do 20 pushups"

We finish the squats and he then lays on the ground "I'm dying!!! Ahhhh!!! I see the light! There it is!" I roll my eyes "baby.....get up" he grips his chest dramatically "IM DYING! I NEED A TRUE LOVES KISS!"  I huff "Aish you fucking child"

I then crouch down next to him and kiss him, he smiles into the kiss and wraps his arms around my neck kissing back.
I pull away "push ups now" he shakes his head "no....I'm actually aching already...no more for me....I'll get abs another day"

I huff "you already have abs baby...but fine....let me finish and then we'll cuddle" he groans "nooooooo!" I huff and then get an idea. I hover over him and he looks up at me confused.
I then do a push-up and kiss him when I come down making him giggle.

I continue this, kissing him every time I come down,
After I finish the pushups I do some sit-ups and he sits in front of me holding my feet down.
Every time I come up I kiss him and he giggles "now THIS is the type of exercise I like"

I chuckle and then we finish exercising and jungkook lays on the ground "drag me along! I can't move anymore!" I look at him "baby....that wasn't even half of my normal exercise-"
He cuts me off with a loud groan.

I pick him up bridal style "okay okay...no more....no more....that's the end...let's go cuddle okay?" He nods and then grips my shirt.

We then end up taking a shower (seperately) and then cuddling up together on the bed. Jungkook throws something at the window and the curtains then close so it's dark in the room.
He then puts a film on and looks at me "now kisses!"

I chuckle and then move so he's on my lap straddling me. I put my hands on his thighs and he kisses me deeply wrapping his arms around my neck. I kiss back and pull him closer

I'm so glad he didn't run off like everyone else who ever set eyes on me....maybe....for once....a demon can have a happy ending....

I plan on proposing to him.....or is it too early???.....should I wait a couple hundred years??.......