23

Jungkooks pov

I stand with my arms crossed by the front door waiting for jimin to come back. The door unlocks and jimin walks in and looks at me "what?" I huff "don't fucking 'what' me jimin tell me what's wrong" he rolls his eyes "nothing is wrong!"

I hold the note up "so what's this" his eyes widen "you went through my things?" I nod "because I'm fucking worried about you!you're dying and you didn't fucking tell me?! How do you think I'd feel if one day you didn't come home or if I found you dead!?"

He looks down "jungkook-" tears roll down my cheeks "no jimin! Tell me what's wrong!!!" He nods "fine.....I have a disease....and it causes this to happen" he takes his shirt off and my eyes widen seeing a black heart on his chest and black spreading all over his chest.

I walk to him and he sighs "I can't stop it....and I don't know what it is" tears roll down my cheeks "why didn't you tell me before?" He shrugs "I thought I could deal with it...but I got you a gift just in case I do end up leaving" he moves out the way and I look down and my eyes widen

but I got you a gift just in case I do end up leaving" he moves out the way and I look down and my eyes widen

"A-a cat?" I crouch down and stroke her. She rubs her head against my hand making me smile a little, jimin sighs "you can chose her name" I smile "she has a heart on her....that's beautiful" he nods "just so....if I don't end up making it.... you'll know that I love you"

I stand up and look at him "I love you too jimin.....so fucking much....and I can't lose you" I hug him tightly and he hugs back.tears roll down my cheeks "you can't leave me...." I step back and then hesitate and put my hand on his chest.

He hisses in pain and I gasp when it starts to glow brighter. I step back and move my hand, he looks at me "w-what did you do?", We both gasp when the glowing stops and there is just a black heart on his chest, all the black had disappeared.

His eyes widen "how did you-", I shrug "I don't know I just put my hands on your chest" I then wrap my arms around his neck. He puts his hands on my waist "I don't know what it was or what it is....but no matter what I'll fight for you okay?"

I nod and then move closer to him "you better fight....fight for you Boyfriend~" his eyes widen "wait.... Boyfriend?" I giggle and nod "you're my demon Boyfriend now" he chuckles and then pulls me closer to him so there's no space between us.

I tangle my hands in his hair and pull him down to me and kiss him deeply. He kisses back and moves his hands to my butt.
I pull away and smile "where we're you while you were having a hissy fit?" He sighs "I was in the forest"

I nod "I see......did you do anything?" He Huff's "I spoke to Aamon..." I tilt my head "why?" He looks down "he's my older brother" my eyes widen "w-what?" He nods "he is the one demon more powerful than me....him and my father are my only relative's alive and they both hate me"

I move my hands to his chest "why?" He shrugs and then moves his hands into my back pockets of my jeans "fuck knows......I guess it's because I got the most beautiful and stunning human ever~" I blush "shut up"

He chuckles and then kisses my head "if anything does happen to me.....you need to move on and find someone new to love....never cry if I die okay?" I sigh "nothing will happen to you.....you're going to be okay and we're going to be together forever"

The cat rubs up against my leg and I smile "I'll name you chimmy" jimin raises an eyebrow "chimmy?" I nod "it'll remind me of you" he smiles "god really did send me an angel" I giggle and lean my head on his shoulder while his hands stay in my back pocket on my butt.

Nothing will happen to him......I won't let anything happen to him...

Jimins pov

If only he knew......