56

Jimins pov

"I'm gett rid of the baby jimin, what part of that don't you understand?" jungkook sighs feeding jiya and Aera. I scoff "the part u don't understand is why you're going to kill our baby who hasn't even had a chance to breathe fresh air yet!!"

He glares at me "you said it was too early for another baby" I nod "I did but that doesn't mean you need to get rid of the baby!! That is our child jungkook! They will get the same amount of love even though they weren't planned!! Things happen jungkook and we adapt to them!"

Jungkook rolls his eyes "maybe" I sigh and sit at the table.
All the others had gone home because all of them were also in a little shock about the announcement of the three pregnancy's.

The twins finish eating and jungkook picks them both up. He looks at me "you gonna sit there all day or get up off your ass and help me?" I stand up and take the twins from him "we need to have a proper talk about this! What if the girls want a sibling?"

He rolls his eyes "jimin?" I nod "yes?" he smiles "move your fat ass out my way before I kick you so hard in your balls so we can never have any kids ever again" my eyes widen a little and I step out the way and he walks to the lounge.

How can I get him to keep the baby...
I know I said its too early but I really want this baby with him! The girls will have a baby brother or sister!

I just.. I don't know how to convince him to keep the baby.
I know it's his body so he can do what he wants, but this is another being inside of him, one that hasn't even had a breath of fresh air.

I wish I could convince him to keep the baby...
But I haven't got a clue how...