7

Jimins pov

I smirk watching jungkook led with his feet up against the wall huffing while talking to himself.
He's so adorable~ I can't wait to break him~

Jungkooks pov

I huff "do fish....get thirsty?????". I stop moving and stare at the wall "holy fuck hold on......that's actually a good question......do they?" I quickly grab my phone and search it up

do they?" I quickly grab my phone and search it up

I tilt my head "soooooooooo no? They don't....but like....why?" I huff again and Chuck my phone next to me.
"Okay another question....if you were wearing a sweater...and you start sweating....doesn't that mean....you're the sweater??"

I start to laugh a little "I'm going insane....." I look around and then look back at the wall "what do demons do? Like do they just sit around and wait for someone to agrrivate them? Or to summon them??....demons are kinds pointless...."

I jump a little when a deep growls echos through the house. I giggle "well you aren't really doing much are you demon? You just keep moving Millie and chimmy around, which as their mother I don't appreciate...don't touch my children you pedo"

"They're toys that belong to dead children"

I freeze in place and sit up normally "Oop....that just got dark very quickly....omg we should tell spoopy stories!! Not that much can scare you..... you are a demon afterall...."

I jump when their is a loud bang from upstairs followed by creaks.i giggle "you having sex up there or something? I'm not going up cause I don't wanna see a demons dick"

"You really arent scared of anything are you little boy~"

I shake my head "nope! I'm not scared... mostly cause I've seen a lot of horror films and I expect things to happen....just like how you're moving a blood knife on the couch right now" I turn to the couch to see a blood knife there. I pick it up and  roll my eyes "it takes a lot to sc-AHHH YOU FUCKING DICK FOR BRAINS!!!"

I scream when the same man from last night appears in front of me

I look at the knife and then at him "don't do that!" He growls "don't fucking tell me what to do" I roll my eyes and Chuck the knife on the floor "by the way, my friends are coming back tomorrow, it's the end of the week and my dare it u- AH!"

He pins me to the wall and growls loudly "you aren't going anywhere~ you're mine and only mine! If ANY of them even touch a hair on your head I will kill them all understand me?!" I go to speak but he disappears.

I huff "y'know if you're gonna pin me to a wall and threaten me....STAY AROUND AFTER! I DONT EVEN FUCKING KNOW EXACTLY HOW YOU LOOK!!!" I don't get a response. I flop down on the couch "I honestly don't know why people are so scared of demons....you don't seem so scary"

I look down "y'know I take that back, I did just scream when I saw you.....maybe I am afraid of some things..... fucking shit I need to get over this fear before I turn into a wimp" I sigh and look around "it's very boring here.....aw I should have bought my video games....dude...my demon buddy! Is there anything I can do?!"

"Go to the basement"

I shake my head "yeah nah I'm good....I'm not a dumbass, the amount of horror films I've seen where the protagonist goes down into the basement and then there are either dead bodies or someone ready to kill them...I have some commen sense" there is a loud growl again.

I sigh "fine! I'll go down to the basement! Don't get your tits twisted!" I pick Millie and chimmy up and then walk to the basement door and open it "but I swear if anything jumps out at me I'm karate kicking it in the balls....or in the tits if it's a girl....my hands don't discriminate because of anyone's gender....I will hit a girl or boy or anyone else if they need it....don't test me"

I groan "and here I thought I had some commen sense! But no here I am going into a creepy and dark basement with nothing but a creepy doll and teddy bear....." I laugh a little "I'm so stupid!"

I start to walk down the stairs and gulp