27

One week later

Jungkooks pov

I yawn a little waiting for jimin to come back....he had gone out this morning and hasn't come back yet and I'm worried....

I pick Millie(doll) and chimmy (cat) up and sigh. I then grab the other chimmy (teddy bear) and I sit on the couch. I look at chimmy (cat) "hmmm.....let's change the bears name...." I look at the teddy bear and giggle "how about.........kooky!" I nod "yes.....my family! Chimmy,Millie and kooky"

I hear a bang upstairs. I tilt my head and chimmy meows. I put them all on the couch and stand up. Chimmy follows me upstairs. I try and open the bedroom door but can't. I tilt my head and then crouch down and look through the keyhole

 I tilt my head and then crouch down and look through the keyhole

I huff "ugh.....whoever you are....I'm going to poke your eye if you don't open the door"  the eye just keeps blinking at me. I gasp when I see something out the corner of my eye. I walk to the mirror we have on the wall and I jump a little seeing hands and a figure inside the mirror

 I walk to the mirror we have on the wall and I jump a little seeing hands and a figure inside the mirror

I step back "the fuck?" I raise an eyebrow when I hear a female scream...
How many idiots are in this house right now?!
I look at chimmy and huff "can you smell jimin anywhere? These other demons are anno- if you dare lay a finger on me I will kick you in the tits"

I turn around and groan a little

The girl giggles "come play with me~" I shake my head "no

The girl giggles "come play with me~" I shake my head "no....fuck off" she holds her hand out to me "come play with me~" I shake my head "still no.....I don't think I'll change my-"
"Come play with me!~"

I scoff "no! And don't cut me off! Goddamn bitch" she throws the teddy bear at me. It lands in front of me. I look at it and then look at her "well that was just a weak throw"

She giggles "your demon is gone~" I nod "yes? He's gone to the store I assume" she giggles more "he's never coming back!!~" I roll my eyes "god imagine being in a relationship with you.....this is why you don't have a boyfriend! You're too clingy!....omg he's been gone 20 Minutes!! HES DEAD OMG!!.....Jesus love.....if you stop being so dramatic you might stand a chance with someone"

I look at her and jump a little when suddenly she's right in front of me and screams loudly. She then dissapears. I whine "that was so unnecessary....if she was asexual she should have just told me!"
I walk back to the mirror "now you"

I yawn a little "I'm seriously not in the mood....so if you could do your scary bit and then fuck off? I would appreciate it....jimin should be home soon" I hear the door unlock "aha there he is now"

The hands start to bang against the mirror. I raise an eyebrow "go on....you can break it....you're doing a good job...." The mirror cracks and I glare at them "THAT WAS A BRAND NEW MIRROR!!" I huff and then flip them off "you owe me a new mirror"

The hands slowly dissapear. I walk to the door and crouch down to look through the keyhole and don't see anything.
I stand up "well where did he go..." I look at chimmy who meows.
I sigh and walk downstairs "jimin!" I look around and don't see jimin.

I start to get a little scared but I just huff and search around the house "if you're gonna jump out and shout boo then you should do it now...." I don't hear anything.
I roll my eyes "this is a lot of work....my butt really hurts....I've got a massive wedgie....don't jump out on me....I'm sorting myself out....one sec"

I sort my pants out and giggle when a demon jumps out screaming. I cross my arms letting him scream. He continues for a while.he then stops and I nod "impressive.....98 seconds......."

He growls "why aren't you scared! You're supposed to be scared!" I yawn again "come back on Tuesday....I might be scared then.....but if not......then I can't help you.....put the knife down" he growls "how did you-"

The front door opens and jimin walks in "baby!" I smile "jiminie!" The demon dissapears. I roll my eyes and chimmy hisses at the back door but I ignore it and walk to jimin and kiss him. He smiles and kisses back. I then pull away "where were you?", he Huff's "that doesn't matter....are you okay?"

I nod "I'm fine...." Chimmy continues to hiss at the door. Jimin sighs "I knew he would come eventually" I tilt my head "what?" Jimin gently pushes me behind him "do not move"

I jump a little when the back door flies open