9

Jimins pov

I watch them all move Jungkooks stuff into particular rooms, I smirk seeing jungkook yell at anyone who goes near my bedroom, they put all Jungkooks bedroom stuff in the lounge for now and then puts some things on shelves.

I see that Kim taehyung going to touch jungkook so I turn off the lights causing most of them to scream. I hear Jungkook mumble "you damn demon" be walks to the light switch and turns it on.

Jung hoseok gasps "how did it turn off?" Jungkook shrugs "it just does that sometimes....I'll get it fixed" I chuckle and then they continue unpacking and I gasp a little seeing a black crystal.

I growl loudly when Kim taehyung takes it out the box, jungkook looks at it and gasps "whoa whoa whoa! Why is that in the box?" I growl "get.it.out!"
All of them(except jungkook) Look around scared, jungkook sighs "I don't need that hyung"

Taehyung nods "yes you do! Take it!"
"Don't fucking touch it!!"
Jungkook walks away from taehyung who was trying to give him the crystal. They all gasp when jungkook falls and winces bringing his hand to his chest.

My eyes widen a little seeing jungkook had landed on the knife and it had cut his hand. I growl loudly making them all stop in their places
"DON'T.TOUCH.HIM!"
I appear in my human form and walk over to jungkook who gasps and looks at me.

I growl a little seeing his hand, I turn to Kim taehyung who gasps "y-y-you're p-p-p-park j-j-j-jimin" I nod "now get out of my home,all of you.... before I slit all of your throats"
They all look at Jungkook who nods. Taehyung sighs and they all walk out the house.

I look back at Jungkook "patch your hand up and don't use it for awhile understand me?" He nods and then I shift back to my demon form which he can't see, he Huff's "you never stay around for long....."
He stands up and then pulls out a first aid kit and patches up his hand and then without saying anything he starts to pack the rest of his stuff away

He stops and stares at the black crystal. He Huff's "how can I get this out now?" "Use a broom or something just don't touch it"
He nods "uh hu okay" he walks around and then grabs a broom and giggles "imma play golf!" He then uses the broom as a golf club and hits the crystal out the house.

I need to make sure he didn't touch it at all. I walk to him still in my form he can't see and I touch his back, he screams "AH! DON'T TOUCH ME YOU PERVERT!" I roll my eyes....he didn't touch it that's good.

He slams the door shut and continues to unpack.
What am I going to do with this human?.
...he really isn't scared of anything....and he still doesn't believe in demons because if he did he'd be able to see me right now but he can't.....

How do I make someone believe?! He's literally spoken to me nod heard me speak back and he's seen me suddenly appear and disappear!
This kid Is very stubborn and I have no idea how to make him believe