18

Jungkooks pov

I sit on the couch and sigh staring at the blank television. Jimin was sat the other end of the couch on my phone, I huff and then roll off the couch and lay on the floor. I feel jimins gaze on me. I sit up and look at him "I'm bored"

He nods "good for you" I pout "and it's really hot in here..." He rolls his eyes "walk around in your underwear then, I'm a demon not a rapist I couldn't give two shits if you walk around naked" I blush "I'm not doing that" he Huff's "don't fuckin whine then"

I huff and cross my arms "can I borrow one of your shirts" he nods "yeah sure" I walk to his room and then grab one of his shirts out and walk to the bathroom. I put his shirt on so I'm now in hi shirt and my underwear....I hate my thighs but its too hot to wear pants.

I walk back downstairs and I sit on the couch. Jimin looks at me and smirks "you have really thick thighs angel~" I blush "they aren't thick...they're fat....and I don't like them" I cover them with the shirt and look away.

I gasp when jimin pins me to the couch and I see his eyes are now bright red. I gulp "j-jimin..." He growls "don't ever say anything bad about yourself again understand me? You're beautiful and your thighs are Amazing" my breath hitches when I feel his hand on my thigh.

He smirks "now remember what I say angel because if you don't I'll just have to show you how beautiful your thighs are~" I look into his eyes and blush more, he chuckles "you look so beautiful underneath me~ so innocent and beautiful~"

I push him off me and sit up. He sits next to me and smirks "y'know something angel....you've made me realize that maybe there is some good things in this world" I tilt my head "what do you mean?" His hand stays on my thigh "I mean.... before you and your dumbass friends walked into this house I had a whole plan to burn this house down and kill everyone in this town....but then you walked in and I saw beauty....maybe there are some good things in the world to stay for"

I look at him and he chuckles "you have questions dont you?" I nod. He sighs "ask away..." I turn to him and cross my legs "were you born a demon?" He shakes his head "no.....I was a human..... thousands of years ago.....and I was killed and sent to hell.....I had to fight....but now I'm just below the devil....."

My eyes widen "you're so powerful...." He shrugs "I guess so yeah.....it took over 20 thousand years but yeah finally I'm powerful" I put my hand on top of his "who killed you?" He looks down "another demon called Aamon... He is the worst asshole of them all....he killed me when I was 22 years old.... obviously I'm way older than that now.....but I count by human years how old I am"

I nod "did he have a reason?" Jimin shakes his head "no....no reason at all....he took my human life away and I've been scaring every human that walks into this house since..." I sigh "that's horrible.....I wish I could have helped you.......but not even my Great great great grandparents were alive"

He chuckles and ruffles my hair "I've gotten use to the demon life now....it's actually better than being a human....no rules....no laws..... nobody to tell me what to do....it's amazing....and obviously having powers is cool" I nod and then blush when his hand moves to my inner thigh.

He Chuckles "I should have killed you and your friends as soon as you stepped foot into this house but now look.....I've let you re-decorate the whole house and I'm allowing you to touch me....you're seriously doing something to me and I'm not sure if I like it" I giggle a little

"What do you mean I'm doing something to you?" I tilt my head. He Huff's "it's nothing....don't worry.....oh also I won't be around tonight.....I have something to do" I look at him "what? But you said you'd never leave..." He smirks "awww are you worried I won't come back?~"

I scoff "n-no! I'm just curious", he rolls his eyes "your friends are coming over while I'm out and then they'll leave when I come back" I sigh and nod "okay.....can I know where-"
"No. You can't" he growls.
I look down "okay.... sorry"

In all honesty I am worried that he won't come back.....he's a demon....he doesn't have to stay with me.....I wonder where he's going..........