22

Jungkooks pov

I sit on the couch with Jin and Hoseok. I sigh "guys....he isn't going to hurt you" jimin was sat on the other end of the couch on my phone.
Hoseok sighs "we know.... we're just nervous" I nod "fair enough...."

I stand up and walk to jimin "what you doing?" He gasps and hides the phone "nothing!" I giggle "you're lying....let me see....it is my phone" he goes to speak but I grab the phone and look at it.

My eyes widen

"Can demons go to hospital....what's wrong?" I look at him. I drop the phone and he looks down "nothing I was just curious!" I glare at him "jimin.....I'm worried....what's wrong?...." He stands up "nothing....just leave it" I grab his hand "jimin-"

His eyes turn black and he glares at me "I said leave it!" He then walks out the room and slams the door behind him. I look down and sigh. Namjoon helps me up "what happened?" I sigh and shrug "he's hurt or something......but is pushing me away...."

I walk to the bedroom and the others follow me. I look at his things "maybe he's got medicine or something....." I walk to his draws and open them looking around.
Taehyung chuckles "he's got sexy underwear" I glare at him "seriously?"

He nods "I can imagine him when-" I walk to him "when what?" He gulps "when he's fully dressed about to kill me?" I nod "same..." I walk back to the draws and look through his stuff when I see a necklace with a blue crystal on it.

Namjoon gasps "whoa......I've never seen that before! But it's in a book.....all royal demons have it....it's for their mate....or the one that they'll spend eternity with......" I put it down and close the draws "there's nothing..."

I search through his other things. Hoseok gulps "aren't you scared that he'll hurt you for going through his stuff?" I roll my eyes "okay one....he loves me he won't hurt me....and I'm not scared of him" I huff and then pull a note out a pocket on his jeans.

I hesitate and open it

'dear mother

I thought I should write to you before actually seeing you again. I've found the most stunning human ever! He is so cute and has a beautiful bunny smile....he isn't scared of me and he even says he loves me....I'm happy mother
But my chest....there is a black glowing heart....I'm not sure what it is but it's so so painful.....I don't think I'll be alive much longer....but I'm sure my human will fall in love with someone else who will treat him better than me......
I really love him mother.....and I'm worried about leaving him.... but I'm sure he'll be okay without me.....

See you soon mother,
Your son,
Park jimin 🖤'

My eyes widen "he's going to die....but- but demons can't die right?!" I look at the others who all shrug. Tears roll down my cheeks

This can't be true....this can't be the end of our relationship.....I want to be with him forever.......it can't end like this