28

JUNGKOOKS POV

The back door flies open and my eyes widen

Jimin keeps me behind him and growls "hello father" my eyes widen and the demon who was now stood in front of jimin smirks "hello son~ long time no see~" jimin scoffs "what do you want?" His father smirks "that thing behind you"

I gasp "um excuse me? This 'thing' has a fucking name! God all you fucking demons are so rude..." His father gasps "that's a jeon!!!!" Jimin nods "no shit father" I sigh "I hate the fact that your father knows my name.......like.....is he a pedophile?"

Jimin laughs "no baby.....he's just a selfish delusional asshole who does nothing but sit on his ass and ruin my life along with Aamon" I nod "aha I see......so he's useless then?.....well get rid of him then....he doesn't need to be here" his father growls "you have some fucking-" I cut him off and mock him "you have some fucking nerve talking to me like that, oh fuck off I've delt with this shit before....."

Jimin smirks "father....this is no ordinary angel.....this isn't any ordinary human either....or whatever he is" I yawn "I don't identity as either of them so don't fucking assume my species....thank you for respecting that jimin" he kisses my head and makes sure I stay behind him.

I yawn when his father makes the whole house shake. I huff "anyone else got a wedgie? No?....just me?....cool" I sort myself out and jimin sighs "can you fuck off now father?" His father shakes his head "not until you agree to come home!the prince needs to return everyone two thousand years!"

My eyes widen "you're a prince jimin?" Jimin Huff's "I'll tell you about it later.....and I'm not coming back.....i finally found the one I love and I'm not leaving him....so fuck off" I hug jimins arm "sir I'll kick you in the dick so you can't have any more children if you don't leave......and then I'll take your balls and shove them up your asshole"

His father walks to us and whispers something to jimin which makes jimin tense and then his father looks at me and smirks "sleep with your eyes open~" I scoff "bitch when do I ever sleep? Have you heard of K-pop and anime?....no sleep when you're a weeb and K-pop stan.....I never sleep....."

Jimin rolls his eyes "I seriously need to take your phone away from you" I glare at him "don't.you.fucking.dare" his father makes the whole house shake again and growls loudly making us both look at him, I sigh "you're still here?.....I'm not offering you a drink or anything......and I'm kinda feeling horny so please leave"

His father scoffs "not until my son agrees to come home" I shrug "then watch your son stick his dick in-" jimin laughs and his father looks at me disgusted "my son would never do that" I nod "well he would if I asked him....he hasn't yet....but you never know~"

His father looks at jimin disgusted "Aamon will visit soon to force you to come home jimin....and as for you, angel.....sleep with one eye open" he dissapears.
I huff "I'm not actually horny by the way...." Jimin nods "I assumed that...."

I look at him and then sit on the couch "so....you're a prince huh?" He nods and sits next to me "yeah.....sadly I am....so much fucking responsibility while in hell.....I don't want to go back" I move so I'm sat on his lap and smile "you don't have to go back....don't worry"

He kisses my head. I ruffle his hair "hypothetically....if I was to ask you to have sex with me.....would you?" He shrugs "probably if you asked me....but I wouldn't just out of the blue because.... y'know a demon can't just fuck an angel.....but if you asked then yeah probably" I giggle "I see....", Wraps his arms around me "thanks for getting rid of my father"

I smirk "no problem! He was getting on my Nerves anyways" he chuckles and then pulls me closer to him and I see sadness in his eyes but I chose not to ask about it because I don't want him to get angry at me again.

I Lena my head on his chest and kiss his neck and then play with the hem of his shirt
Should I ask him what's wrong????