2

Jungkooks pov

I lead the others upstairs and gasp a little "oh my god...." The others freeze "w-what?" I slowly look at them

.

.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.
.

..
.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.

..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

..
.
.
.

.
.
.

.
..
.
.
.
.
.
"There is a teddy bear!!" I point at the end of the hallway where a teddy bear was sat on a chair.
Namjoon gasps "jungkook we have to go..........people have said that when they see the bear that it starts to move.... nobody has ever- JUNGKOOK NO!"

I pick the bear up and look at the others "what? It's just a teddy bear....ooooh it's lost an eye.....that's cool" Jin screams when a noise comes from one of the rooms. I put the teddy down and pat its head "imma call you..........chimmy! Stay right here chimmy imma go investigate!"

I laugh and then walk to the room where the noise came from.
Taehyung grabs my wrist "Kookie no! People say that if you walk into a certain room you won't ever walk out!"
I roll my eyes "you guys are seriously cowards......"

I open the door and I look around the room. I then walk inside and then turn the lamp on "wow very modern..."

I giggle "someone obviously loved their bedroom more than the actual house" The others all walk in and look around

The others all walk in and look around.
Namjoon Tilts his head "nobody has ever been able to open the bedroom door before"

I giggle "I must have special powers or something" hoseok gulps "or the demon wants you for something" I shrug "demons don't exist so you're wrong....I'm a superhero....that's the answer"

I walk out the room and the others follow right behind me. I pull my phone out and gasp "I have signal!! Nobody move!! I'm orderi pizza!!"
I phone the pizza place and then order the food. I hang up and smile "exactly 30 Minutes before pizza! Let's explore the other rooms!"

The others all shake their heads. Yoongi looks at me "how about we try and make the TV work downstairs and all cuddle in a pile?" I sigh "fine" we all walk back downstairs and Jin stops us all "guys.....where's the doll?" I walk infront of them all and look around

I gasp "oh there it is! In the kitchen!" I walk to the kitchen and pick the doll up "maybe she just wants some love too....maybe that's why Annabelle got angry.....cause she wasn't loved" I hug the doll "I shall treat you as my own daughter....wait where's chimmy?!"

I run back up the stairs and grab the teddy bear. I then contemplate exploring the other rooms but decide not to and walk back down and sit on the couch with the others while namjoon and yoongi try and get the TV working.

I hug the doll and teddy bear close to my chest "I need a name for the doll....what about...............Millie?"
I look at the doll and nod "yep! Millie and chimmy! My two beautiful children"

Yoongi looks at me "have you been possessed or something?" I roll my eyes "no hyung because that isn't a thing" hoseok screams "that doll just moved its head!!" I look at Millie and then glare at hoseok "don't yell you're scaring her!"

I lay down with chimmy and Millie and smile when they get the TV working and they put some cartoons on.
After awhile the door knocks. They all look at me, I groan and walk to the door still holding Millie and chimmy. I open the door and smile at the pizza guy.

He looks at me and then screams and drops the pizza and runs off.
I pout and pick the pizza up "fucking asshole!! That's my pizza you dropped!!!! I'm going to give you one star!!!!" I slam the door with my foot and walk to the others holding the pizza.

They all look at me and I put the pizza down and then sit down still holding Millie and chimmy.
Namjoon looks at me "are you gonna let that doll and bear go?" I shake my head "no hyung I'm not, they are my children"

They all laugh nervously.
I turn around when I feel someone staring at me but I don't see anyone. I shake my head "this house is doing things to me and I don't like it.....I just felt someone staring at me..."

They all turn around and look behind them and then they all cling to one another shaking. I roll my eyes "wimps... nothing is here....were fine"

Let's just say.... nobody but me slept today....they were all up scared to close their eyes....
Whereas me? I slept like a baby....and I didn't let go of Millie and chimmy

There are no such things as demons so I'm not scared.