54

A few days later

Jungkooks pov

"SUP DEMONS!!" I walk onto the bridge and giggle looking around "oooo" jimin walks onto the bridge holding the twins, he huffs "this is where the goatman is"

I tilt my head "goatman?" I giggle "this is the goatmans bridge?" he nods "it is" I look behind jimin and see all my friends stood hiding behind a tree. I laugh and then look over the railing of the bridge "does it like... Live under the bridge like a troll?"

Jimin yawns "I dunno. He's an asshole, that's all I know" I look around "hmmm... HEY! GOATMAN!" jimin sighs "Try not to agitate it...i don't feel like stopping a demon throwing my fiancée off the bridge"

I ignore him. Slowly all the others step onto the bridge.
I huff "I think this demon is a wuss!" jimin rolls his eyes and then leans against the railing holding the twins.

I huff "okay.." i look at my friends "I'm gonna agitate it" jimin sighs "I tell you not to do something and you do the opposite" I nod "Yup!" hobi whines "kook please dont! I'm already terrified!" I roll my eyes "don't be a wimp hyung.."

I turn around "okay so..... FUCK YOU GOATMAN!" yoongi laughs a little "Holy shit dude.." i look around and then smirk and start to dance "oh Goatman! I'm dancing on your bridge, it's my bridge now!"

Jimin chuckles while the others all crowd together like penguins close to jimin.
I smile "you hear that?! You want me off this bridge you're gonna have to kill me!! You're gonna have to throw me off!"

Jimin nods "he's thrown someone off the bridge before" I shrug

I continue to dance on the bridge "look at the way I dance on it. I disrespect your bridge Goatman! This is my bridge now!"
Jimin sighs "he's getting angry" I nod "that's why I'm doing it"

I hear hooves from under behind me. I giggle and then turn around.
All of my friends scream loudly

I stare at him "ewwwwwwwww it's so ugly and gross!!!!!! EW!" jimin grabs a flashlight and shines it at the demon "fuck off" the Goatman stands up straight "Park jimin?" jimin nods "yes it's me

I stare at him "ewwwwwwwww it's so ugly and gross!!!!!! EW!" jimin grabs a flashlight and shines it at the demon "fuck off" the Goatman stands up straight "Park jimin?" jimin nods "yes it's me. I apologise for my fiancées actions. He's a dick"

The Goatman looks at me "he's human" I shake my head "half demon, half angel actually" jimin rolls his eyes "Goatman... Just go back under the bridge and let my fiancée be his silly fearless self"

The Goatman looks at my friends "are they with you?" jimin nods "yes. Now piss off before I burn you with the flashlight" the goatman glares at me and then disappears.
I look at jimin "some demons are so ugly" he nods "so are some humans"

I giggle and nod "that's true" I walk to him and take the twins from him.

I wince a little feeling a sharp pain in my belly but I ignore it "let's go home.. Im bored" I look at my friends who were all crowded together. I roll my eyes and we then walk off the bridge and make our way home again.

Hours later

I jump onto the couch after putting the twins to bed. Jimin walks into the room "you keep wincing, you alright?" I nod "im fi-" the sharp pain hits my belly again and I wince.

He walks and sits next to me "what's hurting?" I shake my head "nothing" he glares at me "what. Is. Hurting" I glare at him "nothing" I stand up "get off my ass jimin!! If I say nothing then nothing is hurting! Stop trying to get everything about me out of me!!"

I walk Into the kitchen and sigh sitting at the table.
I look down at my belly

Why does it keep hurting... Its not for long periods of time. Its just quick and sharp..

And-and I don't know why...