11

Jungkooks pov

I gasp when he starts to walk towards me, I keep myself covered and I then glare at him "DUDE! Back it up!! There is this thing in human language called PRIVACY!"

I gasp when he grabs my wrist "ive seen it before~" I hit his hand "get off me for one...and two I will actually kick you in the dick if you don't get me a towel....i might be terrified of you but this is my no no parts....now be a good demon and get me a towel"

He glares at me and then lets my wrist go "I'll see it again one day~" he walks out the bathroom. I gasp "I STILL NEED A- he's not going to get me one...."
I look around and then see a hoodie out in the hallway. I huff and grab it and put it on.

I mean......it covers the parts that need to be covered so I can go and get a towel and other clothes.....
I pick up my other clothes and walk out the bathroom and then to the lounge where my bag is and I see park jimin sat on the couch looking on my phone.

I stare at him "again with the fucking invading my privacy....what is it with you and trying to see my personal things and using my things without my permission" he looks at me "there isn't much on here" I shake my head "no you can look through that as much as you want" he smirks "nice hoodie~"

I huff "shut up" he smirks "what was that about using things without permission?" I gasp "this is yours?" He nods "Indeed it is~....but you can wear it cause you look hot in it~" i blush and then pull out some of my clothes. He growls "you aren't changing, leave that on"

I sigh "I'm getting underwear" I pull some out the bag and then walk to the bathroom again and put them on. I pull the hoodie down again and it covers half my thighs.
I walk back downstairs and sit next to jimin on the couch (its a small couch I didn't have much choice)

Jimin Huff's "all this furniture is disgusting" I tilt my head and then he shows me the Phone. I giggle "well do a specific search....look" I grab the phone from him and start to search for some couches.

I feel him staring at me. I blush a little and look at him "black couches?" He nods "yeah" I look back at the phone and then order some furniture.
I look at him again "you are aware I'm going to need to get a job so I can afford food and stuff?"

He shakes his head "no you aren't....you need money?...I got money..." I tilt my head and he smirks "it's for me to know and for you to find out~" I roll my eyes "I see......can I ask you some questions?" He shakes his head "no"

I pout "but-" he glares at me "no jungkook" I nod "okay sorry....." I start to play a game on my phone and I feel him staring at me, i look at him and he Huff's "why don't you get scared easily?" I tilt my head and then turn my phone off "I don't know...."

He looks down "I see" I stare at him and smile a little

"Why didn't you kill me?" I ask

He looks at me "I said no questions" I sigh "but you asked me questions" he nods "because I'm the boss here so keep shut and order yourself some food so you don't Starve I'm going to have a shower" he stands up and walks away.

I sigh and look back at my phone.....
This demon is slightly confusing me now.....
But i guess I should be thankful that he didn't kill me........but I know he wants something from me.....but what?