30

A few days later

JUNGKOOKS POV

I lay on the bed in some short shorts and one of jimins hoodies and I hear a bang from downstairs.....jimin isn't home right now....
I yawn and look at chimmy "come on baby let's go check this out" he meows and lays down turning away from me.

I huff "fine stay there..." I walk downstairs and to the kitchen and tilt my head "Millie? How did you get there...." She was on the table holding a knife with blood on it. I take the knife from her and huff "dammit.... seriously you shouldn't do this shit anymore Millie or I'll put you in time out"

I wash the knife and put it away and then turn to Millie and sigh "is it because I didn't give you much attention lately? I'm sorry" I pick her up and wince a little and put her down quickly. I lift jimins hoodie up to see three scratches across my stomach.

I glare at her "you fucking bitch! I could have let my friends let you touch a black crystal but I didn't because I believe the demon attached to you was gonna be nice to me....but no! If you're gonna do this then I will go out and make sure you touch a black crystal so you cannot come back Into this house again"

I cross my arms "I am not impressed with you Millie" I walk out the kitchen and gasp seeing 'im sorry' written on the mirror in the hallway. I chuckle "aw Millie it's okay....eomma forgives you this time but no more scratches okay?" I walk to her again and then pick her up and hold her

I then walk away still holding her and then sit on the couch and cuddle with Millie...if any of you have forgotten about Millie she is a haunted doll that is also now my daughter that I adopted....

I tip my head back a little and sigh "when is jimin coming back....it's been a whole day...am I being to clingy?" There is a knock on the wall.
I look at the wall and then look at Millie "is that you knocking? Once for yes, two for no"

There is one knock on the wall. I smile "ah so you can communicate with me.....so....do you think I'm being too clingy? Once for yes, two for no" there is one knock on the door and I kiss the dolls head "thank you baby..."

I continue to have a "conversation" With Millie and when it starts to get dark jimin appears in front of me looking angry. I put Millie on the couch and stand up "whoa whoa what's wrong?" He growls "your parents"

I giggle "hyung they died remember??" He shakes his head "angels don't die.... they can't die.....atleast not to my knowledge and now they want you back" i scoff "no they gave me away when I was a baby and now they expect me to run into their arms? I'll need a DNA test done before I even talk to these "angels" because I won't know if they're my parents or not"

He wraps his arms around me "I felt as if something bad would happen and this is it....they won't stop until you go back home" I glare at him "I am not going back "home" jimin...THIS is my home....my home is here with you and like I said....I don't even know who they are so I wouldn't go to them even if I wasn't here right now....look jimin....they gave me up when I was a baby....I have been lied to my whole life.....I am not going to run into their arms and be their son again straight away"

Jimin leans his head on top of mine making me giggle and wrap my arms around his neck "if your worried about losing me then you don't have to be....I'm here with you.... forever okay?....it doesn't matter who comes into our life or who leaves....as long as I have my amazing demon Boyfriend then I can live Happily" he chuckles "and as long as I have my angelic boyfriend then I will never stop smiling and being happy"

He smiles making me smile more and then I kiss his cheek "for today.... let's not think about anything but us.....today is a day for us.....well.....a night for us because you've been out all day....legs focus on us and only us" he nods "you're right.....what should we do?"

I shrug and look around "scary movie?" He shrugs "sure...cuddles?" I nod "definitely" we both cuddle up on the couch after changing into some comfier clothes and then I put on Annabelle and put Millie next to me "Millie it's kinda like you!" There is a knock on the wall which makes me giggle and jimin chuckle

Should I worry about my "real parents"???? No right?.....I have never seen them before in my life so I don't care if they walk into my life suddenly....I'm settling down and they can't ruin that..................

But why would they suddenly want me back????