58

A few hours later

Jungkooks pov

I stand looking at jimin who was stood looking out the window while holding jiya and aera.
I walk to him "hyung?" he sighs "I just.. I don't want you to know how I died..you'll judge me"

I stand next to him and smile "I don't care how you died my love, all I care is that you're with me and our girls have an appa" I rest my hand on his shoulder.
He looks at me and smiles "ill tell you one day" I nod "I know daddy, but for now. Its none of my business"

He kisses my head and then sighs "abigail is fucking with everyone, I can hear their screams" I shrug and then stand next to him taking jiya from him, he then wraps an arm around me and rests his hand on my baby belly.

He smiles "I love you Jeon jungkook" I smile "I love you too park jimin" he pulls me closer and I then look at aera who was growling at the window. I giggle "she's her father's daughter, a fucking wolf" jimin nudges my arm "fuck you"

I smirk "when and where~" he smirks "here and now" I gaps and blush and look out the window and he laughs.

I gasp when hobi runs into the room "JUNGKOOOOOOOK!!!!!!" I turn around quickly and gasp when he jumps on Jimins back and hides his face while all the others run into the room aswell and hide behind jimin.

Jimin sighs "oh for fuck sake, ABBIGAIL!"
I gasp a litrle when a woman appears in front of us in a black dress and a creepy smile.

She gasps "my old friend!!! Long time no see~" jimin chuckles "indeed... Abigail this is my fiancée jungkook and my girls jiya and aera" Abigail gasps "oh my goodness it's a pleasure to meet you!"

This is weirdddd.....a demon lady saying its a pleasure to meet me.

Hmm this lady is suspicious..