1

Halloween night

Jungkooks pov

"Why are all of you scared? It's an old looking house that apparently has ghosts in it? We all know ghosts aren't real" I cross my arms while looking at Jin and Hoseok who were hiding behind a tree

Namjoon sighs "normally I would agree with you jungkook.....but there are a lot of videos as evidence of all the myths about this house..... especially ones that occur on Halloween", taehyung nods "especially the ones about park jimin on Halloween.....those keep me up at night.....I can never sleep on Halloween knowing this house is just down the road"

I roll my eyes "you mean the apparent demon that lives in this house haunting anyone that walks in?" They all nod and I roll my eyes again "it's all bullshit....look we got dared to do this and if we don't do it we'll just get called cowards our whole lives......I'm sure we'll be fine"

Hoseok shakes his head "look im fine with being called a coward all my life....I really don't wanna die this early in my life" they scream when a bang us Hurd inside the house. We all look at the house and I smile

"They are inviting us in! Let's go!!" I start to walk towards the house

"They are inviting us in! Let's go!!" I start to walk towards the house. Hoseok gulps "hold on Jungkook! Wait.....let's just stop and think!.... we're in a place where there is no phone service and nobody can hear our screams out here!"
Yoongi groans "that's what we've been doing here for over 45 Minutes!! You've used that as an excuse not to go in....If there was a demon he would have killed one of us by now"

I nod "exactly! So let's go!"
Jin clings to namjoon and Hoseok clings to yoongi and me and taehyung lead the group.
Taehyung pushes me "open the door kook" I shake my head "no Tae.......we have to knock.... respect is key here Tae" 

I knock on the door "YO! OPEN THE DOOR DEMONS!!! IT'S SLEEPOVER TIME!!!" I laugh when hoseok and Jin quickly cover my mouth.
Taehyung then hesitates but opens the door. I get out their grips and walk inside "sup demons!.....it's ya boi.......jeez this is gonna be fun"

The others all walk inside clinging to one another. I huff "where are the lights?" I walk around and then find the light switch. I turn it on and look around. Hoseok gasps "o-oh a creepy doll......n-no thanks" I walk to the creepy doll

((A/N: I was gonna get a photo but dolls scare the shit out of me 😂😂 Which is an understandable fear right?.....but I'll still go into a haunted house at 3am alone 😂))

I pick it up and then wince a little dropping it when something cuts my finger. I pout and look at my finger and then huff "aw you fucking bitch....the doll hurt me! I have a boo boo! Someone kiss it better!" Taehyung sighs "jeon jungkook! you should stop being so childish in here.... something could be in the same room as us right now"

I shrug "I don't believe in that shit hyung you know that.....stop being a bunch of wimps and let's go explore!!"
They all look at me and even yoongi and namjoon look scared now as well as taehyung. I huff "fine I'll go explore....you guys order dinner or something"

I start to walk to the stairs when I hear a bang from the kitchen.
Yoongi gasps "jungkook no! Wait for us! We're coming!" I laugh a little and start to walk upstairs

????? Pov

I watch them all walk up the stairs....
Jeon jungkook huh?~
Such a cute boy~
Why don't I play a little game~
It is Halloween afterall~
But first.......get all the other humans out