PART 4

DATE 15TH VERI 1490

Kasarus stopped dreaming and came back to the world. He looked at Boran. But he was not present. Instead, there was a dark figure.

He looked back again to his front. Kasarus came to realize, that it was time. The creaturs of dark had called to him.

He looked at their leader right in the eye, and saw something inhuman.

"Why did you summon us Mage?" The figure to his left called.

Without turning his face away from their leader, Kasarus replied, "I thought there were more of you in Marlow's domain, Rivanith."

"Answer the question."

"What is the one thing that all of you are good at? Destroying. And thats all I want you to do." He said casually. As if talking to an old friend.

The leader had been calculating Kasarus for a while now. At last, he said, "Claessen sends his good wishes."

Kasarus's eyes narrowed. "I am the one who brought you here. Do not think I wont exterminate you if you do not fulfil your purpose. Now take me back."

The leader smirked. And in the blink of an eye, Kasarus was back at the palace gates with Boran.

Immediatedly, he fell to the ground. Boran held him and helped him get up. His heart was trembling inside his chest. It was the closest Kasarus had ever came to death.