PART 13 - END OF ACT 2

23rd Veri 1490

He had finally found it! Boran had finally found the reason why his father...had to die like that. His grief overtook his excitement. It seemed that he wasnt able to feel anything other than sadness after what had happened. His eyes dropped to the same lifeless like position again.

He closed the books in front of him and went outside his room. He would inform Kasarus about his findings. Then it was his decision to do what it what he liked.

Boran passed through the garden with a lamp in his hand. When suddenly, he heard a thump. He figured it was a cat jumping down or maybe someting else. But a part inside him wanted to inspect closer.

So he moved towards what he thought was the direction the sound came from. He looked around and then his eyes turned towards his left. Where behind some bushes, there was a man stabbing Martem's dead body. Over and over again.

His ruby eyes turned towards Boran. The lamp fell from Boran's hand as he stepped back in surprise. The man dropped his knife and caught Boran's lamp, and then immediatedly grabbed his arm.

He twisted it to the point where his bones dislocated. All the while gagging Boran so that he would not be able to scream.

Boran stuggled and struggled. He waved his legs and tried to free himself. But it did not work. Boran felt his life draining away from him as his vision clouded.

He was only able to say, "Dad... " before the man twisted his chin up and sideways. And his corpse fell to the ground.

END OF ACT 2