Part 16

24th Veri 1490

Kasarus rushed forward and grabbed the stranger's head. And then smashed it against the wall. Blood started to flow from his head.

"Im Marlow... nice...to meet you." he said while grinning.

Kasarus pulled his hair and punched him until the skin from his fists started to peel off. He finally stepped back. His chest was rising up and down in deep irregular breaths.

The flesh around the stranger's ruby eyes were now swollen. He seemed on the verge of death. "Bo...ran" he said, "Im...sorry."

"You filled his ears, didnt you? You made the king kill Boran and Martem. You succeeded in what you wanted. Are you happy now!" He grabbed Marlow and screamed in his face, "You destroyed all of us!"

Rivanith was watching over his soldiers as they prepared for Antiria's armies. He understood that if a leader of humans died without an heir, others would take advantage of the situation and attack on the weaker domain. He was hoping for a good fight. Better than what Fars was able to give him.

He turned around to his third in command, "Wh-" He looked down and saw blood seeping out from his belly. "You should've never rebelled against Marlow."

The dagger was torn out from him and the last thing Rivanith saw was his attacker running away. While he was drowing in his own guts.