Character descriptions

Note: this is completely optional and has no important information for the story in it.
Also, there is one character who I have excluded because his name and appearance is more crucial to the story than the others.

Kasarus:
In his late twenties. But with his wrinkles, he seems a lot older. With long dark hair that reaches to his neck, he is also very skinny. Average height. Scars all over his arms and chest. There are uneven patches of hair all over his face if they can even be called a beard. But he doesnt cut it, mostly because he doesnt care how he looks.

Claessen:
Bald, with a large white beard. His face looks closer to the nobility than to the average commoner. Clean shaven.

Eker:
In his late forties. Short black hair and blue eyes. Tall and commanding build. With a hooked moustache over his thin long lips.

The king:
Looks like someone who has never seen dirt. Clean face and hair. The age you ascribe to him will be more than he actually is.

Boran:
round face and eyes that are made to seem smaller by the dark circles around them. A hint of blond hair here and there in an otherwise brown head. Has a full and short beard.

Fars:
also tall and with extremely short dark hair. With a nose that is a bit larger than the average size and a beard of average size that has grey patches in it.