PART 6 - END OF ACT 1

22nd Veri 1490

The war with the Magnerians had ended. Eker had been told to stay in Gaver but, he had heard some strange rumors coming from Naleri Province. So he and one of his generals, Fars, decided to see for themselves.

He was standing atop a cliff. There was a forest beneath him that was covered in blue mist. Where Fars and his men were stationed. As he neared towards the end of the cliff, Eker saw a man sitting there.

Eker's bodyguards pointed their spears dangerously close to him and ordered him to get up. The man ignored them.

Eker motioned them to back down. He stood beside the young man and asked, "Not afraid to fall down?"

"Wouldnt you say that planting ten thousand men in the middle of nowhere for some rumors is a bit too much?"

Eker studied the man. "Who sent you?"

"Good man. You are much more smarter than I thought. But you know quite well that I cannot tell you that."

Suddenly, the roars of a thousand inhuman creatures surrounded them. "Hear that? Thats all for you chief general."

"So the rumors were true."

"Well, they came from a reliable source. And those are not the only enemies you have."

"Explain."

"You know what, let me give you some good advice. Do not try to fight them."

After that, the man jumped down from the cliff and disappeared into the forest. Eker was not surprised. He had already known that the man was not normal. And he also knew that what he said was true.

There was not a single way that he could win this fight. So he called on Fars to retreat.

END OF ACT 1