Movie Night

I busted through the door taking in a breath of fresh air. “The sun is out, the snow is cleared, and we are getting out-“ GASP, “The snow is clear?!”My hands went to my checks as I looked around outside.

Haruhi pushed past me, “Yes Bri the snow is gone.”

She shut the door behind us and I followed her down the stairs in a slump. “What’s the matter with you?”

“My snowman will melt,” I whined.

She laughed, “Well what do you expect?”

“For Elsa to come and help me out,” I shoved my hands in my pockets as we strolled to the supermarket.

“You do realize that’s just a cartoon, right?” She gave me a serious look.

I returned the glare, “You do realize your show was just a cartoon, right?”

She looked forward, “I never thought of it that way.”

“Things aren’t always as they appear Haruhi,” I smirked as I opened the door to the supermarket.

“I guess you’re right,” She said as she walked pasted me.

I walked into the store behind her, “Of course I’m right! Now where is the popcorn?” I marched into the store and started left but Haruhi grabbed me and pulled me to the right. We grabbed popcorn and drinks and candy for our movie night.

When we got home it was around four o’clock, and the twins were waiting on the steps. As Haruhi and I started up the stairs she said, “Aren’t you guys a little early?”

“We got bored,” They said as they followed behind us.

Haruhi struggled with the keys in one hand and a paper bag in the other. Hikaru went over and grabbed the bag from her. I would have done it myself but I had the bag full of drinks in my arms. Haruhi opened the door and stepped into the house and Hikaru let me go before him. We all went into the kitchen and set our bags down on the table. I let out a huff once I was relieved from the weight. 

I started to unpack my bag when I looked over and seen Kaoru had his hands behind his back. “Hey?” I said suspiciously.

“Hello,” He smiled cheerfully.

“What cha got there?” I asked trying to look around his back.

He smiled wide, “A something for you.”

I leaned against the table, “Well can I have it?”

He pulled from behind his back and held out to me the bear of my life brought back to life.

“Mr. Giggles!” I shrilled hugging him tight. I pulled him back to look at him; I barely see the stitch lines that held him together after being torn apart. I stayed hugging him for a while until Haruhi asked me to help pop the popcorn. “I’ll go put him in our room.” I said walking out of the kitchen snuggling his soft fur. I ran into the room and threw him onto my bed, before rushing back to start popping the popcorn.

Soon Honey and Mori showed up still early out of boredom. A bit later Kyoya let himself in.

“How did you get in here?” Haruhi asked as he walked in.

“Oh I have key,” he answer nonchalantly.

I walked over to the door with a blow of potato chips in hand, “And why do you have a key?”  

“In case of emergency,” he said as he walked all the way into the room.

I just turned and walked back to the living room muttering, “Yeah in case your hand hurts too much to knock.”