When she's gone Haruhi

Haruhi’s POV

*BEEP BEEP BEEP-BEEP BEEP BEEP- BEEP BEEP

“Briiiiiii get the alarm!”

*BEEP BEEP BEEP

“Bri… wake up!”

*BEEP BEEP

My head shot up looking over to Brianna’s bed. Brianna’s empty bed that is. I stretched for the alarm clock on Bri’s side of the room and when my fingers finally touched the clock, I stumped out of my bed crashing onto the floor.

*BEEP BEEP BEEP

I banged my head ageist the night stand and the clock came thumbing down and crashing onto the top of my head and fell into my lap.

*BEEP BEEP BE-

The clock crashed into the wall opposite of me, though I don’t really remember throwing it. I never really been much of a violent person but lately I’ve just been wanting to hit something… or someone. I can think of one name in particular right about now. Too bad were suppose to be happy.

I quickly dressed and headed out for school, I stepped out and shut the door behind me. When I looked up I seen hard rain drops falling from the clouds, I let out a sigh and reached into my pocket to find my keys. Not there, pants, no, bag? No!

Great, I’m locked out in the rain with no umbrella.

I groaned as I stepped out into the rain and started splashing my way to school. The rain came down so hard that I couldn’t even look up to see where I’m going, which would explain why I almost got hit a car as soon as I stepped of my sidewalk.

“Hey!” I shouted as I jumped back and the car stopped.

“WHAT’S THE MATTER WITH YOU DO YOU NOT SEE ME HERE?!” I shouted at the driver.

Then one of the doors to the back seat opened and I seen bright blond hair start to raise through the rain, “Haruhi?” Tamaki shouted through the rain. “Come on get in, I’ll give you a ride.”

When I didn’t move he ran out into the street grabbed my hand and pulled me to the car. Once inside he nodded for the diver to go one and brushed some of the water from his hair.

“Kind of wet out there uh… I’m sorry we almost hit it, it’s a little hard to see.” His purple eyes stared into mine the way he always made eye contact with people when he spoke. But somehow it makes me warm inside even in the coldest of weather.

“Still sleepy uh… Did Bri wake you up when she left?”

“No I didn’t even notice till this morning,” I muttered as I looked away from him and out the window. I could see my own reflection in the tinted glass, and I could see Tamaki watching me curiously. Something inside of me is just begging him to ask; maybe I can come up with some reason for him to be mad at Hikaru. Maybe Tamaki could help free me from this, why did I ever say yes. Oh what I know, because we were great friends and I thought nothing would change. How wrong could I have been?

We arrived at the school and Tamaki stepped out first opening an umbrella then reaching a hand back into the car to help me. I hesitated at first but when I saw Hikaru and Kaoru climbing out of the car behind us I quickly reached for him. I could hear the twins saying, “Hey boss.” Then I stepped out of the car and smiled at Tamaki, he did smile back but he was a bit confused.

Good thing I work with a bunch of idiots.

“Thank you for the ride Tamaki, I guess you really are a gentleman uh?” I looked over to the twins like I just noticed them I smiled to Kaoru saying, “Oh hi, Kaoru!” Then let my smile fall a little, “Hey Hikaru,” I said in a dull voice.