This __ ___ _____ ____

"Haurhi! The car is waiting you have to go!" I shouted through the bathroom door as I watched the clock. It's already nine and I'm not sure how much time I'll need.

"I'm doing my hair!" She grunted.

I stared at the wood of the door in disbelief that she could possibly be in the bathroom that long doing her hair. Me yeah, I'll take all day, but her? "Haurhi!" I yelled, "You ain't got nothing but two inches of hair. What the Hell are you doing in there?!"

Slowly the door began to open but I grabbed the knob and yanked it open. I looked at her in the nice outfit I picked out and the stupid pink clip she must have been working so hard to put in. "A clip, nice now go get Tamaki before he comes here to get you. You have to keep him away from this side of town until I call you."

"We can't go anywhere near here?" She asked as I pushed her to the door.

"Nope," I said as I handed over her/my shoes, "We have a giant Ferris wheel being put up as we speak and you have to go so I can make sure everything is going smoothly. Now get out!" I gave her one final push out the door and slammed it behind her. I fell back onto the wood with a sigh of relief. I got back up ready to grab all I need and get outside. I took one quick step to my room but was pulled back to the door at the sound of knocking. Quickly I yanked the door opened shouting, "Go get him!" Before seeing who it really was.

"Go get who?" Shrugged the twins as they stood beyond the threshold.

I just ignored my mistake saying, "Oh good you guys are here!" I ran to my room grabbing a giant binder that has everyone and everything that's supposed to be here in it and the 30 bucks I owe the cotton candy man. I ran back to the door stepping outside saying, "Let's go we have to make sure everyone is here..."

I was ready to shut the door but Kaoru and Hikaru grabbed me before I could hurry down the steps, "Um... Bri?"

"What?" I asked looking back at them.

"Your kinda still in your pajamas," They said together.

I looked to them first dressed handsomely withtheir similar clothes wear dark jeans, Hikaru an white t-shirt with blackbutton up short sleeve opened over top. Kaoru a black t-shirt with a black andwhite plaid shirt over top. Then I looked down at myself in the t-shirt I stolefrom Kaoru last year at the water park, cookie monster pajama pants and MickeyMouse slippers. "Oh," I said faintly. 

The rest is coming April 8th, just making sure you all haven't forgot about our life at Ouran