The sleep over

Well after the little paint incident we couldn’t find Aki. It the moment I kinda wasn’t worried about it, I was more concerned with my silk shirt. The twins dropped us off at Haruhi’s, us includes Ayaka who’s staying the night, but at the moment I still don’t care.

“HARUHI TAKE OFF THAT SHIRT!” I demanded as soon as the door was open.

I snatched the dish liquid, ran hot water into the sink and came back to snatch the shirt from Haruhi.

“That’s not going to work,” she said as I franticly scrubbed at the sink.

Red water started to flow down the drain and one sleeve was already paint less, I looked back to Haruhi with a smug smile, “Mama’s secrets always work.”

By the time I finished the shirt Ayaka was already out of the shower and Haruhi was in. I hung the clean but wet shirt on the back of a chair and removed the diamond cuffs; which remained clean thank god and put them away.

I looked over at Ayaka as she sat in a corner staring at the paint covered dress she once had on. Now she had on yellow pajama bottoms with smiley faces and a Pinocchio t-shirt. I sat down next to her and asked, “Is everything ok?”

She sniffled a little then said, “It’s ruined.”

I looked at the dress thinking to myself that it was ruined when she bought it, but deiced to keep my comments to myself. She began to cry really hard out of nowhere, “I spent money on that dress and it’s ruined!”

In panic I shouted, “I’LL MAKE YOU A NEW ONE!”

Instantly she stopped crying and looked up, “REALLY?!”

“Um… sure I will,” Haruhi came out of the bathroom and I went to take my shower and rid myself of all red paint. When I came out Haruhi was reading a book and Ayaka was laying on her back staring at the ceiling.

“Wow you guys look depressing, where’s the fun?”

“Fun?” Haruhi asked peeking over her book.

I smiled and said, “Yeah you know, F is for friends who do stuff together, U is for you and me.”

“You starts with ‘y.’”  Haruhi stated.

“You’re missing the point!”

Ayaka started sing, “N is for anywhere and anytime at all.”

“Any starts with ‘A’!”

“Ya pushin it Haruhi, ya really pushin it.” I said to her.

She closed the book then said, “So what are we going to do?”

“TURTH OR DARE!” Ayaka jumped up shouting.

I laughed slightly saying, “Or nah!”

“Come on Bri, don’t you wanna play?” I looked down at Ayaka and she was making big watery eyes. Despite my bad history with truth or dare I said “yes.”

Ayaka was bouncing on the floor as I sat down, “Ooo ooo ooo, Haruhi truth or dare?”

“Truth.”

Ayaka gave Haruhi a very serious look then said, “Have you ever farted and blamed it on someone else?”

“WHAT?!” Haruhi said in shock. I was laughing my head off at her reaction.

“Tell the truth!” Ayaka said.

Haruhi let out a sigh, “Yes.” Before we could get our full laugh out Haruhi said, “Bri truth or dare?”

“Dare!”

“I dare you… To do the chicken dance!”

I jumped up to my feet saying, “Oh that’s my dance; you don’t even know.”

I began doing the chicken dance while sing, “I don’t wanna be a chicken I don’t wanna be a duck so I shake my butt.” Then pointed to Ayaka, “Truth or dare?”

“Dare!”

“I dare you to go into Aki’s house tomorrow!”

“And do what?”

“I don’t know whatever you want. Get pay back for tonight!”

“But we don’t know if it was him,” Haruhi said.

“Haruhi come on, Aki, creepy smile, acting strange, Zuka club, Zuka sis, lights go out, he’s gone, he has to have something to do with this.”

Before Haruhi could respond her phone rang, she looked at it, gave a discussed look and put it down letting it ring.

“Who is that?” Ayaka asked.

“Hikaru,” Haruhi said with a straight face.

“And you’re not going to answer it?” I asked. She shook her head and tossed me the phone, “You talk to him. I’m not here.”

I put on my nonchalant Haruhi voice and answered the phone, “Hello?”

Once Haruhi heard me mincing her she yelled, “WHAT THAT’S NOT WHAT I MENT!”

I put my hand over the mouth piece and said to Ayaka, “Shut her up!” She gave a thumbs up and with a random roll of duck tape covered her mouth and wrapped her arms and legs.

I turned back to the phone and said in my Haruhi voice,”I’m sorry what did you say?”

“Haruhi? Is everything alright?” This did kind of sound like Hikaru but I get the feeling that it’s not.

“Oh yeah, that’s just Brianna and Ayaka playing around. Did you want something?”

I heard sounds of struggling in the background of the other line, then Hikaru said, “Actually I wanted to apologize to you, I never should have argued with you and I’m sorry.”

“I forgive you; beside I should admit that I was over exaggerating a bit.”

“So… How’s about we go on a date tomorrow?”

I smiled and looked back at the tided up Haruhi, “Sounds great! What time?”

“I’ll pick you up at noon, see you tomorrow.”

“Bye,” I hung up the phone and said to Haruhi.

“You have a date tomorrow at noon so I’d suggest you go to sleep it’s already one in the morning.”

Haruhi rolled her eyes and I got down on the ground starting untaping her hands. Ayaka was looking at Haruhi curiously then snatched the tape off of Haruhi’s face.

“Haruhi truth or dare?”

“Dare…” she said while rubbing her mouth.

“I dare you to tell me the truth.” Ayaka kept a straight face.

“Alright.” Haruhi agreed calmly but I looked to Ayaka a shook my head silently begging her not to.

“Do you love Hikaru?”

I froze, Ayaka stared at Haruhi and Haruhi stared at the floor. It was silent for a long minuet then Ayaka repeated it.

“Do you love Hikaru?”

When she didn’t respond I calmly said, “Haruhi?”

And she softy whispered, “I don’t know.”

~Ayaka belongs to Marygoldsunshine and Truth or dare was her idea~