Brianna Mac

As Haruhi opened the door a girl stood opposed of her on the other side of the threshold. She was a few inches taller than Haruhi and wear jeans with a white t-shirt. She had light brown skin and deep, thick, dark brown curls to the middle of her back. With even darker brown eyes that could appear to be black in certain lighting. She had a violin case on her back and two suit cases at her sides.

“Hi! I’m Brianna Mac, you must be Haruhi right. I’m so so so sorry for the inconvenience.”

“Don’t worry about it.” Haruhi said blinking twice. “Come on in.” Haruhi grabbed one of the two bags at her sides and lead the way in. As soon as Brianna was in the door two men came rushing in carrying a bed, two more a dresser and anther a big box.

“Again.” Brianna said as she watched the men hurry in. “I am so sorry.” The men rammed into Haruhi’s room and began to move everything around. Within two minutes they had rearranged her room to make room for everything and left.

“Haruhi, what’s going on?” asked her dad who stood in shock.

Brianna stepped up to him and said, “I am so sorry. I’m Brianna Mac and I had no clue that this was so sudden for you guys. The Chairmen and my family have been planning this for a whole year and I was put under the impression that you already knew the arrangements. I am so sorry Sir.”

“Sir? Oh please call me Ranka, I’m Haruhi’s father. I hope you feel at home while you’re staying with us in our little home.” Ranka shook Brianna’s hand up and down quickly as he spook.

Brianna put on a charming smile and said “Thank you, I’m sure I will Ranka.”

“Well you are just adorable. I’ll make some tea and get breakfast started, Brianna darling did you eat?”

Brianna quickly answered “oh yes I ate on the plan.”

Haruhi looked at Brianna and nudged her head towards what is now their room and Brianna followed Haruhi and Ranka rambled on about how thin Brianna was.

“So Brianna you’re a scholarship student too, I didn’t know Ouran give out scholarships in the U.S.?” Haruhi said as she sat on her bed watching Brianna begin to unpack.

“Well they usually don’t and you can call me Bri by the way.” She said pulling clothes out of her over stuffed bags and into the dresser.

“Okay Bri, well how did you even find out about Ouran? How did you hear about the scholarship?” Haruhi was leaning over the edge of the bed watching Bri.

Bri giggled a little then said, “Well I had a performance in New York City, for a music united compactions. I entered in that and was chosen for the U.S. champion. I came in second right after china.” Bri muttered under her breath “But I swear those kids came out the womb with tiny violins.”

“What?” Haruhi asked but Bri just went on.

“Mr. Suoh just happened to be there and talked to my after the show was over. Said he wanted me in his school. Well in his orchestra to be more specific. So he sent me the Ouran test, me being and honor student all my life pasted with flying colors. Then came all the paper work, and the panning. A years’ worth of it and now, I’m here.”

“Wow you must have a pretty small family for you to leave them that easily.”

Bri shook her head saying, “No, I have a pretty big family actually. I’m the baby out of six, three boys and three girls. All my brothers and sisters are grown and moved out now, all living average and boring lives. That I did not want to do; plus mom and dad couldn’t wait to get rid of me actually so they can travel the world. So I deiced to give them a head start and came here.”

“Well that was nice of you,” Haruhi now wore a frown saying. “But parents should hold on to their kids for as long as they can.”

Bri turned around slightly to see Haruhi’s face. She had already been made aware of her mother and had forgotten she told herself not to mention family. Bri smiled and said, “I was only joking. They love all of us very much. It’s just I wanted to give them a little break from the parenting thing. They already called my five times just from the ride from the airport to here. Their probably already writing a letter.”

Haruhi gave a weak smile and walked to Bri’s box in the middle of the room saying, “here let me help you.”

“Oh, um… sure just not that. You can finish my clothes if you don’t mind. I’m having difficulties fitting everything in there anyways.” Bri said hurrying to the box.

Haruhi look suspicious but only for moment before saying, “um… ok” and walking over to the dresser. Bri began unpacking stacks of black notebooks out of the box then took the top one, tossed it on her bed and slid the rest under it. Then took out three picture frames with pictures in them and walked over to the dresser and placed them on it.

“What’s that?” Haruhi asked whiling looking up at the pictures. Bri pointed to one of a young girl with a violin and said, “That is me when I first got Sunset, my own violin. And yes I named my violin so please don’t judge me, I also have a car back home named blue.”

She pointed to another with a man and women with three boys on one side and three girls on the other all sharing different fetchers. “This is my family my mom and dad and my siblings.”

Then she pointed to another with ten kids in it, “And these are my nieces and nephews ranging from ten years old to two months.”  

Haruhi smiled then looked over her shoulder back at the box and asked “What about that?” She was pointing at a teddy bear with a blue nose and blue ears, and with a wide smile.

Bri gave a side smile and said, “That’s Sir Giggleton, Mr. Giggles for short and if anyone asked you never seen him k.”

Haruhi laughed a little while saying “it’s alright, there’s a seventeen year old in this club I’m in and he still carries around his stuffed bunny every wear he goes.”

“So you’re in a club?  What is it what do you do? I was thinking about joining something, well other than the orchestra.”

“Well you don’t want to join this club it’s kind of an all boys club.”

“But… Aren’t you a girl? I mean I was a little confused by your dad but you’re defiantly a girl.”

“Well yeah I’m a girl but at the start of last year I got myself into a little… Situation. So now everyone but the club and a few outsiders thinks I’m a guy. You can keep that a secret right?”

“Of course, it’s not like I’m going to tell all my friends at school or anything.” They both laughed until Bri suddenly stopped and said “Wait! You get to wear pants?”

“Well yeah…”

Bri pulled her new Ouran uniform out of her bag and said angrily, “And I have to wear this yellow monstrosity!” 

“It’s not that bad,” Said Haruhi trying not to laugh.

“This is nothing like the uniforms in all those anima shows. Uh… Maybe I can pull off being a guy too.”

“I don’t think you want to do that.” Chuckled Haruhi.

Bri deepened her voice, pulled her shoulders back and said “Sup my name is Bryon, bro.” 

Haruhi and Bri were both laughed on the ground when Ranka came in and said, “Oh you girls are getting along already. Haruhi why don’t you take Brianna with you to the supermarket, we just ran out of milk.”

“Sure dad.” Haruhi said as she got up, then she said to me. “We can go over some Japanese words while were there. The chairmen told me you could use some help.”

“Yeah, that will be great!”

I prewrote a few chapters so I'll just putthem up. please read, comment, follow.