Jungle Pool F.U.N.

Late into Sunday morning I lay in my bed wide awake but wishing to slip back into a dream. I dreamt I was home, with my family; everyone even my brother I haven’t seen in over a year. I miss him so much. I can’t hold back the tear the slipped from my eye. I don’t know what’s wrong with me; I haven’t done this since… since… well since the last time I lost Mr. Giggles. But I didn’t loss him again, I know where he is, he’s just not here. I can’t believe I left him.

Just then a knock came from the door. With a groan I looked over to Haruhi who was still in a deep sleep. I guess it’s understandable since I spent most of yesterday messing with her, I’d be tired to if I had to deal with me to.

I got up and shuffled over the door being to laze to actually lift my feet off the ground. Thought the peephole I saw red hair and gave a sigh. I opened the door saying, “This better be important.”

Kaoru had a smug grin on his face and when I looked down I saw Mr. Giggles in his hands.

I gave a small gasp, “Thank you! I can’t believe I left him!”

Kaoru chuckled a little and said, “Yeah you left him in my bed, I told Hikrau I stole it from you. I figured you didn’t want him in your business.”

“Yes thank you!”

He smile a little then said, “Where’s Haruhi? We need to get going.”

“To where?”

“Surprise, now go get her and don’t even bother changing you’ll change when we get there.”

I looked down at my purple Eeyore pajama pants and matching top that was too big a slipped over my shoulder. “You sure I shouldn’t change?”

“You’re fine! As much as I would love to stay here and chat all day we really need to get going.”

“Fine!” I said as I went to wake Haruhi. Well as I went to drag her out of bed and in the limo.

“Is she alright?” Tamaki asked pointing at Haruhi after I plopped her down next to Hikaru. Still asleep she fell sideways into Hikaru’s lap. He throw his hands up in panic and Tamaki started yelling which woke Haruhi at last!

“Why are you so loud Simpi?” So yawned while wiping drool from her face.

“HARU-CHUN WE THOUGHT YOU WERE DEAD!” Honey squealed I just rolled my eyes and sat down.

After about a twenty minute ride we slowed down in front of a big glass building. When we stopped Koyoya climbed out first and opened a door with a key. As soon as I stepped into the building I could smell the water, feel the heat, and hear the birds. There were pools everywhere, all different kinds, sharps, and sizes.

I big smile grew across my face, “Where are we?”

Haruhi walked in behind me and said, “Oh no!”

“Oh no? Why oh no? This looks really cool!”

“Haruhi didn’t have a very good time on our last visit here.” The twins said together.

Haruhi turned to Hikaru and shouted, “SO WHY DID YOU BRING ME HERE AGAIN?!”

Hikaru throw his hand up in defiance and said, “Not my idea okay! The Boss thought it would be cool.”

Haruhi looked frustrated just because she couldn’t be frustrated with Hikaru. She didn’t say anything to Tamaki and just walked away.

“Koyoya… Is it safe for her to just walk away like that?” Hikaru asked as he watched Haruhi go with sad eyes.