What have I done

"It will be here in a few days for sure?" I asked over the phone.

"Yes Miss, a few day."

"And a few days means?"

"2 to 4 days Miss." I can tell this guy is getting annoyed by me but I don't care it's his job and I really need this package.

"Okay thank you," I hung up the phone as I rushed from the house.

Hikaru laughed beside me, "You know you are starting to sound more and more like,"

"Our mother," Kaoru joined in chuckling.

I shrugged my shoulders high saying, "It's my job." As I checked once more in my bag to make sure I had the design that I worked ours on.

"So what has to be delivered in a few days?" Kaoru asked me.

Good thing I have a legit thing to say that's totally not a lie. "I need more sketch books and your mother owes me an upgrade on my color pencils. That woman in there knows more shades of pink than I know numbers." I let out a big sigh I've literally been with Lady Éclair since dawn. "So what is Tamaki's mother like?" I never really got to see her because of my work, and our plane is leaving soon.

"She's beautiful!" Hikaru emphases first.

Kaoru laughed, "She's a had so many stories about Tamaki that we never knew."

"How did you never know she was here?" Hikaru asked, "I mean you did know didn't you, because there is no way this just happened."

I leaned against the car as everyone slowly began to make their way out of the house. I watched as Tamaki stood in the doorway with his lovely mother. "The first time I called Lady Éclair a servant picked up. Lady Éclair wasn't home and I went on blabbering like I do. I told her I went to Ouran, she said her son went there. After a little more talking I knew it had to be her. I Talked to Kyoya and we worked everything out. We got a hold of everyone's families while in Ohio, said we're going to be in the States for one more day."

"So this was all planned?" Haruhi asked as she threw her bag in the car.

"Of course there was a plan!" Range said loudly, "Do you really think Kyoya could screw up enough to land us in France? That's why I didn't offer everyone to stay at my place."

"We knew it had to be something up, when you started singing in the airport." Honey commented.

"Yeah," said Mori.

Hikaru put his hands on his hips looking at is twin, "I was wondering what Kaoru wasn't telling me."

Kyoya stepped next to me saying, "I've also set up our flight so once we land a plane from Ohio will be landing as well. So everyone will just assume we came off that plane."

Everyone turned leaning against the limo watching Tamaki and his mother as they made their way slowly down the steps. "Brilliant." Haurhi commented right before they arrived at the car. The lovely woman stepped before me and quickly I straightened up holding a hand out in front of me, "Hello I'm-"

I was snapped into a tight hug that took my breath away. She said to me in her soft heavenly voice, "It's so great to finally meet you." She pulled back looking at me smiling sweetly, "You are truly a lovely person."

I smiled, possibly blushing a bit, "Well your son is a wonderful guy, always making sure everyone is happy. So I thought he deserved a bit of happiness too."

She looked to her son, looking so much like her and smiled, "He surly does." She gave me another hug and kissed Tamaki on the cheek before saying we must go.

We all hopped into the limo and once it pulled away Tamaki let out a sigh and looked to me and Kyoya, "You two did this?"

We nodded.

Tamaki sat back saying with a small smile, "This is very risky. I don't know what will happen if my grandmother finds out."

Quickly I tried to explain, or defend but Tamaki wouldn't let me get more than the first three letters of his name out before saying. "But thank you. Now I know she's okay, thank you."

Tamaki told about how sick his mother was when he left, about his grandmother and about how his parents fell in love. But soon we were on the plane and Kaoru told me all the stories of Tamaki's past with Tamaki sitting behind us asking him to stop while Haruhi giggled beside him. Everything was great, the ride was a lot shorter and went we arrived at the airport people were actually there waiting for us.

Amongst the people waiting for us to arrive there was also her. Striking fear into my core as she walked over to us. Her gray hair remained in a tight bun as she moved to us dress traditionally with guards on either said of her. Her tone was low and cold, she did not shout for she did not need to the disappoint meant in her voice was enough.

"You've disobeyed you filthy halfer! You should have never been born, you are a disgrace, dishonor-"

"Wao," This is really stupid of me but I stepped between the Tamaki and his grandmother, "I am so sorry but you shouldn't be taking this out on him! It was my fault."

Her voice raised a little causing me to stumble back as she wave a finger at me, "Of course it is! You American putting your nose in everyone's business! Besides having conceived that thing behind you I'd say bring you hear was the second biggest mistake my foolish son has ever made!" She was yelling now, or I guess trying. She began to cough, holding her hand to her chest.

I stepped forward asking, "Are you alright?"

But she stumbled shouting, "Don't touch me! You ingrate!" Her breathing quickened, she looked to the ground holding her chest harder. Tamaki stepped around me reaching out, "Grandmother!"

She tried to step out of his reach but toppled over; one of her guards had caught her laying her on the ground. Tamaki kneeled next to her as I turned back to Kyoya, "Call an ambulance!"

"Mom? Mom!" The chairman came rushing through the crowd of people kneeling beside his son as his mother grunted in pain until suddenly it stopped.

I didn't believe it, I didn't want to believe it but her body soon went limp, her hand fell to the ground and her head tiled lifelessly. Tamaki cried out over her body, the chairman rubbed the back of his son and behind me our friends stood with looks of shock and sorrow. The ambulance came quickly but not quickly enough, though they said no words once they lifted her into the ambulance a man looked back shaking his head. Tamaki and the chairman went with them, hopefully something, anything can be done. Though all I can think about is, "What have I done?"

hn_