Miscellaneous Member

"Well I think we can start our meeting now" Kyoya said while taking a seat on a couch. Everyone else joined him, well besides me. I feel a little out of place so I dragged a chair to a far corner and grabbed my violin and whipped out my portable stand.

Typically I would write at times like this but since my latest notebook is full and I have a stack of new music and thick as 'Harry Potter and the Deathly Hollows.' I plucked quietly on my strings noticing that I've already played over half of this music before. The songs that I haven't played were so simple that it was insulting. I'm starting to get the feeling the conductor did this as a joke. I got down to last song and it actually looked like a challenge.

While I quietly plucked the melody, I could hear the Host club discussing their meeting.

"Well the theme for our annual Ball has already been chosen by Tamaki. 'A simple melody.'"

"So that's explains it." I said, a little too loudly because the Host club turned their heads towards me.

"Do you have an input Brianna, we'd love to hear thoughts from a female prospective." Kyoya said to me.

Haruhi's expression turned into annoyances as she gave Kyoya a look.

"No..." Was all I said, I didn't mean to intrude on their meeting.

"Well you are going right?" Ask Honey just pecking over the edge of the sofa.

I waved my violin in the air saying, "Oh yeah I'll be there, play your simple melodies. I was just wondering why all my new music seemed so elementary, but now I understand. Please continue your meeting, ignore me."

I stared back at my music and plucked still being able to hear them.

"So the Ball is all arranged, now we for our second matter we must discuss what our first cosplay should be. Any ideas?"

It's impossible to focus on my music with the amusement of them shouting out random, tv shows, movie, and comic books. I think even Haruhi shouted something about fancy tuna too. I couldn't help but laugh, looking at them all again it remained me of something.

"HARRY POTTER!" I shouted with an English accent.

They all looked at me again, then the twins asked, "What are you talking about?"

"Fred and Gorge!" I said pointing at them, they looked at each other. I pointed to Kyoya and said"You can be Harry, Haruhi can be Hermionie, Honey can be Dumbledore, and Mori can be Sirius."

Tamaki suddenly excited with the idea, "Oh oh who am I?!"

"Professor Gildroy Lockehart!"

His smile faded a little, and everyone snickered a bit.

"Bri why don't you just join us?" Kaoru said making room next to him on the sofa.

"I'm sure you'd love that," Hikaru said nudging Kaoru.

"Shut up!" He said.

I looked back down at my music and said, "Oh no, I should really practice the music for the Ball."

"Well I think it's a great idea" Haruhi said with I smile.

Kyoya said, "I second that. Does anyone appose?"

From the corner of my eye I saw Tamaki's hand fly up.

"He can be Ron." I said while still plucking my strings.

Tamaki's face lit up and Kyoya said "Then it's settled. Next order of business is a new rule from the school. All groups and organizations need to do something to help the community."