(Have no clue what to title this chapter)??

Can you imagine living a life you had no control over? Like someone else just scripted out everything you’ve ever done and everything you were meant to do. I don’t know why but these thoughts just won’t leave my mind. I can’t stop wondering if it’s really me who keeps thinking about this, or was it just meant for me to be ignoring my math lesson with these thoughts.

“Miss Mac, your answer?” Mr. Sato asked.

“21?” Was my immediate answer.

With a fist pump he turned back to the chalk board, “Right you are…” He paused before writing and turned back to me, “Not? You’re not right, Brianna is everything alright?”

Blinking my eyes a few times I shook the thoughts from my head, “Yeah yeah yeah, I’m fine, my mind is just wondering a bit.”

A smile spread around his face, “I bet I know what it is.”

“You do?” I asked a bit excited that someone understands.

“Yes, you’re probably thinking about this surprise of mine I’ve been keeping from you all.”

“Hopefully that’s it, she’s been out of it all day,” Haruhi said with a little huff.

Mr. Sato looked to her with his wide grin, “Haruhi, I’ve seen you’ve gotten a passport. Is that correct?”

“Yes, Bri made me get one; I think she plans on dragging me out of the county.”

“Well if she doesn’t,” He began as he sat up his desk with a smirk, “We will.”

A loud unison gasp filled the room, everyone started to talk to the people around them then Range shouted out, “Wait a minute, before we all get our hopes up let’s get this straight. We’re taking a fieldtrip out of the county?”

“Yes we are,” Mr. Sato announced excitedly.

“Where are we going?” Kaoru asked.

“No place lame right,” Questioned Hikaru.

I smiled a bit remembering the beginning of the school year when I taught them what the word lame was.

Mr. Sato chuckle, “No Mr. Hitachiin I wouldn’t expect you to find it, as you say ’lame,’ but why don’t you all try to guess where we’re going.”

“Australia,” Someone called out.

“Malayasia?” “Philippines?” “Saudi Arabia?” “Romania?” “Austria?” “Czech Rep.?” “Germany?” “The United Kingdom?”

“Okay seems like you need a bit of a hint, you we’re close with the word ‘United’.” Mr. Sato said.

“Findlay!” Someone shouted in full confidence. The entire class turned to him, shook our heads and looked back to Mr. Sato.

“Well if it’s not the United Kingdom,” I started.

“And it has the word united in it,” Kaoru said beside me.

“Then it must be,” Hikaru said following his twin.

“The United States of America,” Haruhi answered.

“YES!” He cheered.

My eyes got really wide and I turned to Mr. Sato, “Ooo Where are we going?”

Mr. Sato just smiled and started to sing, ”Start spreading the news, I’m leaving today. I want to be a part of it…” He paused looking out to everyone waiting with his arms wide.

“I know that song,” I said aloud, “What are the words?”

“I know you know the words,” Mr. Sato smiled to me, “Two little words.”