Ohio Day 1

My eyes skimmed the place looking all over to for him, a tall dark that I've seen so many times before.

"Bri are you listening?" Kaoru asked me as I looked all around.

Honestly I answered, "No."

"Don't worry about him Bri, he's just nervous about your parents," Hikaru laughed.

"Why? He's met them before. The plane ride was worse than them," Said Haruhi. I really wish I could stop hearing them; I need to force on finding him, "Does anyone see a tall dark man with a shiny head?" I said aloud.

"Tall and dark?" Range said as she looked around at all the men stepping off the plane. "I see plenty."

I rolled my eyes and stepped up on a chair for a better look. Within seconds I saw him. "Daddy!" I screamed excitedly.

"Yes!" Tamaki answered.

Ignoring him I hopped down the chair and ran through the crowd to get to him. I threw myself into his arms, "Oh I missed you daddy."

He kissed me on the forehead, "I missed you to princess. Now come on, your mother's outside."

"Yes daddy," I said following him out the door. I looked back to make sure all my friends were still with me but Kaoru straggled along in the back, as far from my dad as possible. I laughed as I seen my mother leaning against the van. "Hi mommy," I waved before giving her a hug.

"Hey baby, you're riding with me. I'll take four of your friends and your dad will take the other four in the car," She explained as she walked around the van and hopping into the driver's seat. "Shot gun!" I called out, as I hopped in I said, "Twins, girls, you're with me."

I seen Kaoru try to sit in the back of the van but Haruhi and Range got to it first Hikaru did do a kindness for his frightful brother by sitting behind my mother and letting Kaoru sit behind me.

Mom waited for dad and the others to get in the car before she pulled off but once we were moving mom said, "Okay so I only remember one name and he has two faces so which is which."

I looked back at Kaoru who sat mute, "Talk!" I said to him in Japanese.

"She scares me," He replayed.

I laughed, "She'll be even scarier if you don't talk."

"Hey, no Japanese in my car." Mom snapped not able to understand a word we say. She always wanted her kids to know more than she had; now I do and she hates it.

"Yes mom," I said turning back forward in my seat.

I swear it was only two seconds of silence before my mom said, "So no one is talking?"

Quickly the words came out rushed as Kaoru said, "Hi I'm Kaoru and my hair is to the right."

Hikaru laughed a bit at his nervous twin, "Hikaru, hair to the left."

"Ever switch?"

"Sometimes," They both answered.

She gave a side glace to me, "Can Bri tell?"

"Oh yeah," Said the entire car.

Mother laughed for a moment, "Okay then and short hair back there you're Haruhi and... What's your name?"

"Range," She answered.

"Okay so left bang Hikaru, right bang Kaoru, short hair Haruhi, bow Range, big headed daughter Brianna." Mom joked while smiling over to me. Everyone else laughed as I crossed my arms, "Oh you're so funny mommy dearest. You know I'm sensitive about my head size."