Ch# 10 The End Is Coming (My Hero)

It was a normal day at school. Like any day we went to class and learn something new. But today was different. Me and Midoriya were going to a work study for the sidekick of dad, Sir Nighteye. We walked in with us following Mirio.

Mirio: Just to let you know if you want sir to like you got to make him laugh. He said as Midoriya was confused with me looking dumbfounded. How am I going to make him laugh? I am not a funny person at all. We walk untill we got to a door. He opens it up to see a girl with blue skin getting tickle. I look around to see he is a big fan of dad because they is so much merch in this room. I just watch Midoriya try to make a All Might face and dad's catchthrase "I AM HERE". Guess he was not a fan of that and told Midoriya his face of dad was different meters and say it was a insault to All Might. How is that a insault to dad? Then he looked over to me and gave me a look of disgust.

Sir Nighteye: And you are All Might's son, you don't even look like him. He said with him burning holes into me from his look.

Mirio: That is because he is a Uchiha and I guess All Might took him in as a kid. He said putting his arm around me.

Y/n: You are not helping the cause Mirio. I told him so only he could hear. Now there is holes and daggers in me because Sir Nighteye is even more angry with me. How is this my fault I can't help he took me in.

Nighteye; Miro, Bubble Girl leave I want to leave so I can "Test" these two. He said with those two leaving and closing the door. He goes to his desk and picks up a stamp.

Nighteye: First I want the Uchiha to try to take this stamp from me. He said with me walking over to him. You have 2 minutes to try to take this from me. He said with his eye goes purple. I ran to his hand and try to grab it but he dodges it super quickly. I try a few more trys but he dodge all my attacks. His quirk most let him see into the future. I suck my body into my pocket dimension and now he can't see what I can do. All he can see is my real body just standing in a open area with pillars. I ran at him but he trys to grab my hand but it he goes though me. I then make two fingers come back to the real world. Now he sees me but without two of my fingers. he jumps above me but I made a clone and jumps after him. The clone gets a hold of his arm and I came running at him and grab the stamp with 25 seconds left.

Nighteye: You are smart and think like "him". You knew my quirk can see into the future and you sucked your real body into your dimension, that is pretty smart of you. He said as he stamp my file. He look over to Midoriya and he grabs his file. Midoriya kept jumping around the room and not landing or touching the All Might merch. He almost got it one time but Nighteye just dode at the last moment. The timer went off and Nighteye look around to see all of his merch not touch. I just ignored them for now ontill I heard my name from Deku.

Deku: Let's go Y/n. I nod to him and we were met with Mirio.

Mirio: So how it go, you pass what Sir want you to do? He said with me nodding at him. He gave us a thumbs up and he walk by use to talk to Nighteye. We walk out of the building and started to head back to UA. We got to the entrance and I started to cough a lot. Then the cough would not stop. I fell to the ground holding my mouth with blood coming though my hand.

Midoriya: Hey are you ok? He said just staring at me trying to figure out what to do. I point to UA and he started to run to the entrance. I felt my eye start to bleed as well with my rinnegan blood going black. I fell on my back with lots of my blood on my face and on my cloths. I started to losing conscience.  Just before I did I saw dad and Aizawa come running at me.