Ch# 12 A Day None Wants (Attack On Titan)

(Before I start I know lots of people send or commented what they wanted to go but lord of them I have not read or seen so I am going to start Attack On Titan. If you want some ideas of anime I seen the cover of this book those are some of the anime's I have seen.)

(Also if you want to know what happens I recommend reading the my hero part before this but you can skip it as well)

Hagoromo: Now this some info on how you look and your personality. He said showing me how I will look. On a piece of paper

(Without the headband and with Kakashi's scar on his eye)

Y/n: ARE YOU KIDDING ME I GOING TO HAVE KAKASHI MASK!  I then started to read the paper.

Name: Y/n L/n

Looks: black hair and black eyes with a mask and red ninja scarf. Where's a vest for protection and carry's a sword with him on his back. Has a necklace that his mother gave to him for his birthday that was hers.

 Has a necklace that his mother gave to him for his birthday that was hers

Personally: Cold and distinct from others. Doesn't talk much with others.

Backstory: Was abused by his father to make him "stronger". Did many things to him physically and mentally. Made him kill his on mother for making him weak minded. Locked him in a basement and only feed him once a day starving him. Y/n awakened his fathers bloodline abilitiy the sharingan. His bloodline have the power of the right hand man of the founding titan and he turned on the 9 titans and made a bloodline of his power to take down the 9 titans. With the massacre of the clan most of the clan members are really strong from the lack of members so the last remaining are incredible strong with only two remain, F/n L/n and Y/n L/n are the only survivor of the clan. Only people with the L/n blood can awaken this eye. The L/n were massacred for trying to revolt the king for them plaguing the walls and not helping the people. Y/n killed his father at 8 years old and was found by Grisha Yeager on the streets with blood on him.