Ch# 65 Sacrifice the Children (Danganronpa)

Ding Dong

Monokuma: Ahem investigation is now over. Now for those photos you wanted. Come to the cafeteria for those and then head to the shrine of judgment. I walk into the cafeteria with everyone already their.

Monophanie: Their you go your photos in each group with what camera took the photo. She hands us three files. Kaede opened the one for the main door.

Kaede: Ok the first one taken. It was Miu walking into the library.

Kaito: So Miu didn't come from the secret entrance.

Kaede: Ok next. It was me and Rantaro walking in with Shuichi head popping out of the entrance door.

Kokichi: You did say Y/n and Rantaro were their before you got their.

Kaede: Ok two more. Next was everyone coming into the room after the body announcement went off. Last was Shuichi next to the camera.

Shuichi: Sorry the camera must have turned on when I was taking it down.

Kaede: Ok next camera. She pulled out only one photo. It was Shuichi taking down the camera.

Shuichi: Must have got me again.

Kaede: Alright Last camera. First photo was Miu pushing out the secret door.

Rantaro: So Miu knew about the secret door as well.

Korekiyo: But how did she know?

Kaede: Alright next photo. It was Miu was trying to take down the camera.

Maki: How did she find your camera?

Kiibo: Maybe she was pushing the door out and she saw it.

Kirumi: It was well hidden it blended in with the books so I don't think she would have found it so easily.

Ryoma: Show is the next photo. It was Me, Rantaro, Kaede, and Shuichi standing next to Miu's body. But, the door for the hidden door was open. You could tell that the mastermind was staring at us. It was too dark for you to see inside but that door was surly opened.

Himiko: Neah is it me or is that door open?

Tenko: It is!

Kaede: The mastermind was staring at us? She sounded more confused then surprised.

Tsumugi: So the mastermind is still alive and killed Miu!?

Shuichi: We can't decide that yet.

Angie: The bad evil still lurks?

Tenko: This is bad!

Kaito: What are we going to do! They killed Miu and now is going to kill one of us next!

Kaede: Everyone please calm down! We can't lose our composure over this. We can discuss this at the trial.

Shuichi: Hm wait their still one photo.