Ch# 31 Why (Attack On Titan)

LAST TIME ON DRAGON BALL Z

We bump fist as our Titans shoot up to the height of where Eren's head is at. The colossal walked towards them as they slice any coming at them. Eren went and grab the blue Susanoo and rip it in half and threw it in the water making all the water shoot up. Y/n got out of the Susanoo in time before throw into the water. Kurama went up to him and got him up on his head.

Y/n: Kurama should I summon it?

Kurama: I would wait till your healed up.

Y/n: Nah it will be fine don't worry. He jumped off his head and bite his finger. He did some hand signs and put his hand on the ground. The black circle appeared as the wind started to blow very hard.

Y/n: Summoning Jutsu! More smoke appeared more than Kurama summoning did. Out came multiple hands crushing the colossal's neck .

NOW BACK TO THE STORY

As I stood on the unstable Ten tails, i took a branch and cut part it off and put the branch on the back of my neck trying to control it. I started to flow my energy into it to try to calm it down. Surprisingly it work and it stopped moving around. I put my armor around it as it stared down the founding Titan.

Eren Thought: Even after I finally awaken the foundings power you still can rival me

Eren Thought: Even after I finally awaken the foundings power you still can rival me. The Titan starts to scream in rage. The colossal Titans started to go in two directions. One at the Ten Tail Beast. The Other direction at the sea. Itachi Susanoo rises out of the sea and had a sword and shield in his hands ready to fight. He starts to slice off the colossal's heads but quickly got overwhelmed by how many were attacking at once. A colossal grab the Susanoo's left leg and bite into it like a Zombie. Itachi slammed his shield into the colossal head pulling it off. Another grabbed him from behbehind and ripping of his left arm. The arm fell onto a colossal body pinning it to the ground. It next got its head stepped on by Itachi. Itachi flew into the air but a colcolossal grabbed his leg and throwing him onto the ground. Many colossal's pin him down as they rip and bite off the Susanoo's body leaving it armless and leg less. Soon the Susanoo's head came off forcing Itachi to come out of the Susanoo. The colossal Titan's gain chase after the L/n. Back to the Ten tails well tail swords hit the ground making the ground shoot up as the pressure of the power given off making the sky go red and the moon come out of hiding.

 Back to the Ten tails well tail swords hit the ground making the ground shoot up as the pressure of the power given off making the sky go red and the moon come out of hiding