Ch# 17 The Fight and The Castle(Attack On Titan

Previous

Zeke: So what is your decision?

Y/n: I...

Chapter Begins

Y/n: Sorry Zeke but I have people who need me!

Zeke: I see, I wanted to use this on the person with the Founding Titan but I think we can use this on you. He opens a bag on a table and pulls out a syringe. I got terrified of syringes from the doctor all those years ago.

Y/n: W..ar..e you g..oing to do? I said with me trying to brake out of the handcuffs. Zeke started to add some type of liquid into the syringe.

Zeke: This will keep you in a calm state and you won't be able to move for a a few weeks. With that I started to freak out trying to brake the handcuffs but no success.

Y/n: GET AWAY FROM ME! I scream braking the leg cuffs but my handcuffs are still in tact.

Zeke: Calm down, I'm doing this for your sack and my own. I'm not letting you go back to those walls you will only get brainwashed even more. He started to walk to me. I backed up ontill I hit the back of the wall.

Y/n: STAY AWAY! I screamed at him. Zeke looked into my eyes and saw the fear in them. Pieck came to me crawling a little and put me in another hug.

Pieck: I can see your suffering and I want to help you so please just come with us to Marley. She said in a calm voice that paralyzed me from moving. Zeke came over to us and a saw comfort in his emotions. Before he put the syringe in my neck I saw little Mikasa standing next to Zeke.

Little Mikasa: Don't trust them they killed our people. They did. Zeke almost got the syringe in my neck but it went through me. He was shocked he never saw anything like this. I pulled Pieck of me without hurting her and rush to the door and opened it.

Y/n: Sorry but I made a promise to never leave someone. I got my demon form and rush out of wall Maria. Two Yellow lighting appeared behind me with a big beast Titan and a smaller Titan with supplies on their back. The small Titan came running after me and the Beast Titan screamed and more Titans appeared completely surrounded. The Beast grabbed a rock from a Titan and started to threw them at me. I went through them all and slice a Titan up flying toward Wall Rose. I got out of the inner Wall of Wall Maria and saw Wall Rose. I was so close to home but the Cart Titan was getting closer to me. I picked up more speed and flew upward to avoid the Titan. I was almost their but was stopped by rocks smacking into me by the Beast. I got to the entrance of Wall Rose but was about to lose my form. My form faded away and i was falling about to smack into Wall Rose. I got my sword and slammed it into the Wall and made another and started to climb the Wall. The Cart waited for me to fall and the Beast watched us with the other Titans behind him watching as well. I got to the top and looked down and saw the Cart running back to the Beast. I looked back and turn to the Wall and jump down. The Beast then left going back to Wall Maria.

Beast Titan: One day I will return and save you Y/n.

Timeskip

I got to the base of the Scouts and opened the door and fell to the ground with all eyes on me. Mikasa and Christa came running to me and help me up.

Erwin: We were worried about you. He put his hand on my shoulder.

Y/n: Ya good to be back, just very tired and hungry. I was put down on a chair and Armin came and got a plate of food for me. I tried to move my arm but it wasn't moving it hurt to much. I look at Christa and she started to laugh.