Ch# 76 Trial (Demon Slayer)

It's been a full week since I've been stuck at the butterfly mansion. Shinobu has driven me crazy and Aoi has been bossy. Kanao was the only one who didn't talk to me but just walked around watching me. The three little girls I have not found out their names yet. But Shinobu did say Kiyo so I assume that's one of the three names. I had a room separated from other patients and was watched over by a least one person. It's more like a prison than a rest place.

Shinobu: Mochi Mochi! Shinobu walked into my room.

Y/n: Yes?

Shinobu: Mitsuri will be joining us for tea this afternoon and I believe she will bring Tanjiro as well.

Y/n: Isn't that not allowed?

Shinobu: No there's no rule book on the situation so you two can see each other.

Y/n: What about Nezuko?

Shinobu: She's been here in another room by herself with no light in the room.

Y/n: We'll that's good to know.

Shinobu: Good then you can start making the tea, it's already 10. I look over at the clock for it to say 10:36.

Y/n: Fine I'll get it ready.

Shinobu: Great! And make sure to add extra sugar for Mitsuri.

Y/n: Alright. I went back to the tea kettle. Aoi taught me how to brew tea so I somewhat know what I'm doing. I got the tea done around 11. I headed out to where Shinobu like to sit outside. She had a little table next to a pond with flowers and butterflies roaming around. Out there was Mitsuri and Shinobu sitting while Tanjiro stands behind Mitsuri. I drop the tea down.

Y/n: There, some amazing tea.

Shinobu: Thank you Y/n. She smiles at me as she picks up the glass. I look over at Tanjiro. He had baggy eyes and black around his eyes. He looked like he hasn't got much sleep.

Y/n whisper: What happened to you?

Tanjiro: Miss Mitsuri doesn't really sleep much and she has to have me awake with her so I barley get three hours of sleep. When I'm up we usually talk about our lives. I talked about you and our family. I learn her favorite food is Sakuramochi and Pancakes.

Y/n: Pancakes? I expected more from somebody who has three different colors in their hair. I felt a hand smacked my face. I hold my face in pain as a tick was on Shinobu head.

Shinobu: I'm sorry about him Mitsuri he has a mouth.

Mitsuri: Oh no it's ok maybe he can't help it.

Y/n: You calling me stupid?

Mitsuri: Oh no! I would never call someone stupid!

Y/n: Yeaahhhhh right.

Shinobu: Y/n. Stop teasing Mitsuri. That's my job not yours.

Mitsuri: HUH! Shinobu!? Shinobu chuckled with Mitsuri crying.

Mitsuri: I can't believe my own friend teases me.