Ch# 70 This ends now! (Last Danganronpa Chapter)

Tenko: T-Tsumugi don't say your the mastermind? She was scared of the answer she was going to receive. Tsumugi put on another act.

Tsumugi: It's no me! It's Junko Enoshima!

Y/n: Stop lying already. It's pissing me off.

 It's pissing me off

Tsumugi: ...

Kaede: So it really is you Tsumugi. She came towards me and grabs my neck.

Maki: Y/N! A collar came from the podium keeping her occupied. She tried to cut the chain but nothing.

Tsumugi: You were the most annoying of the people here! Your ways of finding information and knowledge on the games was not needed! Why couldn't any other mastermind kill you off!

Y/n: Because I am not dying now. I head butt her to the ground. I felt something hit my stomach. A blade entered my stomach as it came out of the other side. I take it out. I fell to the ground holding my stomach as Kirumi rushed towards me trying to patch me up.

Tsumugi: Your not surviving this class trial! The trial room changes. Now Tsumugi stands on Monokuma's podium as now she was Junko Enoshima.

Shuichi: WHO ARE YOU!?

Junko?: MISS ME BITCHES!? How nice of me to drop by isn't?!

Kaede: Who are you!? Where's Tsumugi!?

Tsumugi: What are you talking about I was just cosplaying?

Rantaro: How we're you able to turn yourself into another human?

Tsumugi: But I was cosplaying a character then?

Angie: But Junko Enoshima was a real person right? Right?

Junko?: Of course I'm real look at me!

Y/n: But you said you can only able to cosplay fiction.

Hajime?: Yes.

Shuichi: Huh!?

Hajime?: Hello I'm Hajime Hinata.

Rantaro: How is this possible?!

Tsumugi: You know him he was in the jaborwack Island killing game. Right y/n? You know this is all fiction right?

Y/n: Don't turn yourself into my friends. Ever

Nagito?: Or what? Giving up on Hope?