Ch# 83 Decisions (Demon Slayer)

?: You are the light of this world. The one who will save all of reality. You are. Y/n Uchiha. The ultimate lifeform.

Y/n: AHH! I woke up with sweat rolling down my face. I look around, I was in the butterfly mansion. I was in my room. My haori was hung up on a  coat rack with my demon slayer uniform laying on a chair next to the coat rack. I get my uniform on and put my haori on. I put on my socks and slip my feet into my sandals. I strap my sword to my belt as I walk out of the room. I close the door behind me.

Y/n Thoughts: What was that dream? Why did that random person call me Y/n Uchiha? Maybe that explains why I look different from everyone else in the family. I walk into where patients stay at. This is where everyone was staying at. It feels weird that it has only been four days since Upper Moon Six was defeated. Well, one at least. I open the door and see Tengen sitting up in his bed. He lost his left eye and his left hand. He had his hand bandaged and his headband covering his lost eye.

Tengen: Hey. He was somewhat quiet. Quieter than usual. Was this really the Uzui Tengen I met a week ago?

Y/n: How are you holding up? He shooked his head at me in no way.

Tengen: Fine. But, you should ask about those two. He pointed towards Inosuke and Tanjiro. They both had multiple bandages surrounding their entire bodies. Inosuke didn't have his mask on, it lay on the counter next to his bed. Tanjiro was facing down at his pillow.

Tengen: I don't think they could handle the poison as well as me. It will take a while till they wake up.

Y/n: How about Da- I mean Ume? I look over at her. It must be a lot to go from a demon to a human in such a short time.

Tengen: She hasn't woken up yet. Her body probably needs rest from transforming back into a human. Say. How did you turn her into a human but not her brother?

Y/n: I'm not sure. But, I have a few theories on the subject. Have your wives come to see you yet?

Tengen: Yeah. They have come almost any free time they have. They can be annoying at some times but I still love them all.

Y/n: That's good to hear. I healthy relationship is better than anything else.

Tengen: Hey, since you brought that up you reminded me of something I wanted to ask you. He had a stupid grin on his face. He grabbed me by my shoulder and brought me close to him.

Tengen: So have you and Shinobu gone out on a date yet? I felt my face heat up a little bit.

Y/n: Why does everybody thinks that Shinobu and I are dating!? First Tanjiro, then Mitsuri, and now you!

Tengen: Because it's very noticeable. I have known Shinobu for almost a year and I can tell she acts differently around you. She always has this nice persona around us hashira but around you, it's a whole different ballpark. Mitsuri told me about some of the interactions you two have. It's like she has a love-hate relationship with you.

Y/n: But have you seen it for yourself!?

Tengen: All I need was Tanjiro's and Mitsuri's opinions on you two. Knowing that Tanjiro is your brother and knows you better than anybody else and Mitsuri being the love Hashira and knowing when these kinds of things happen. That's all I need to draw a conclusion. If you need help with girl advice Mitsuri knows Shinobu the most out of anybody! Or my wives and I can always give you advice and help you out brother! He slaps me on my back. I hold my back in pain.